°°Chapter Fifteen°°

Start from the beginning

"Alright! If you must know...How come Kayin gets to go places with you guys?!" I ask.

"Harry still hasn't told you?!" Liam asks talking to me for roughly the first time.

"No as a matter of fact he hasn't! I've been trying to avoid him! Now what should he have told me!!" I ask getting mad.

"Kaylin works with us...." Liam replies quietly.

"She What!?!" I ask utterly mad.

"She-"

"I heard Liam the first time!" I say furiously interupting Louis and walking down the hall to Kaylin's room. I open the door and storm in.

"You work with them?!?" I ask pissed.

"It was a life or death situation! I had no choice!" She says defensively.

"You always have a choice!" I retort.

"No! No I didn't. I'm sorry but I had to say our lives! If I didn't Harry would have killed us both!" She says tears streaming down her face.

I sighed and walked towards her pulling her into a hug, shushing her constantly while comforting her. She pulls away confused.

"Before you say anything I understand!" I say emotionless walking out of the room before she could apologize.

I walk down the hall heading towards the study den hoping Ashton and Luke left.

I walk on in and see a very tired and stressful Luke sitting on the floor.I go over towards him. I move his heads from his head and slightly smile.

He chuckles lightly and leans into hug me. I smile and hug him back.

"So what have you decided?"He asks quietly. I smile and blush feeling the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

But then they quickly stopped and they were no longer there as my thoughts quickly shifted to Styles. Can I actually say yes to him? Should I say no? ugh.

"Jordyn?" Luke asks waving his hands in front of my face. I quickly blink and calm down from being startled.

"Sorry...Uh...Yeah sure! We could try something new!" I say winking actually feeling uneasy on the inside but confident on the out.

He smiled and took my hand in his. I look down at our hands and smile. His aren't as big as Harry's. They aren't as protective as Harry's. Their not as tight-gripped as Harry's. What am I thinking?!

I shrug off the thoughts and pull my hand away from his and get up to grab the guitar on the bed.

Luke huffed as he got up off the ground. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist frim behind.

I try to hide my bright red cheeks but it didn't work.

"Blushing ehh?" He asked cheekily. I started blushing more while picking up the guitar.

"Just a little!" I reply shyly while my cheeks went from bright red to a rosey pink. He chuckled lightly sending a smile acroos my lips.

I start strumming the guitar as Luke rests his head on my shoulders.

"Mhmmm!" Says a voice trying to clear their throat. I literally jump out of my skins and turn around to see who it was.

_____________________________________________

OKAY SOOO I UPDATED!!! WOOOOOOO! LOL.

MY DAD FINALLY GOT HOME FROM JAPAN THIS MORNING AND GAVE ME A PENGUIN♥ AHHH!

SO HERES HERE'S A LITTLE SAYING, I DONT KNOW IF YOU GUYS HEARD OF IT BUT ITS CALLED TEEN CREED:

DONT LET YOUR PARENTS DOWN, THEY BROUGHT YOU UP.

BE HUMBLE ENOUGH TO OBEY, YOU MAY BE GIVING ORDERS SOMEDAY.

CHOOSE COMPANIONS WITH CARE, YOU BECOME WHAT THEY ARE.

CHOOSE ONLY A MATE, THAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD DATE.

DONT SHOW OFF WHEN YOU DRIVE, DRIVE WITH SAFETY AND ARRIVE.

GUARD YOUR THOUGHTS, WHAT YOU THINK, YOU ARE.

BE MASTER OF YOUR HABITS, OR THEY WILL MASTER YOU.

DONT LET THE CROWD PRESSURE YOU, STAND FOR SOMETHING, OR YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING♥

THANK YOUUUU @iam_a_directioner_ for your sweet comments!(: So thank you and i followed you love!(: xx

"Torn in two, and i know i shouldn't tell you, but i just cant stop thinking of you, Wherever you are, you, Whever you are, Every night i almost call you, just to say it always will be you, Whever you are."

-Wherever you are 5 Seconds of Summer<3

FAN<3

VOTE<3

COMMENT<3

LOVE YOU ALL<3

-SEXY MAMA PENGUIN(;