of.

i love you.

i'm almost certain of it, but, the uncertainties that i have still make me question what is love and what is one. perhaps one day, when i figure this all out, this possibly one-sided "love" will turn into "loved".

things will be alright then. things are okay now, but they'll get better as time passes.

even though i have a growing doubt on the thought of anyone ever loving me enough to tie their life with mine until we die, it's okay because maybe i'm just too much for someone, whether that be a good or a bad thing to decide.

until i figure that out, i just want to say that i do love you, at least as a friend and perhaps a little more than that, and i never won't. i hope that one day you realize that.

the sun will continue to rise and set each day, and i will still stand in awe by the beauty that lies before me. the beauty that i see has a part of you that can never disappear. each day may be different, but the memory of you will still be the same. you will still be in the bright beauty of the sunrise and sunset that is always before me.

it's unexplainable, but it's the truth.

i will forever be haunted by the shadows of you, and i guess i wouldn't have it any other way because if things were different, then maybe i would never have come to understand what it's really like to feel happiness through the pain of tomorrow.