knew

i dream of the beautiful day where i find myself hand in hand with someone who truly wants to have me by their side.

throughout life, my hands will touch another's. perhaps it is because i am helping them. perhaps it is from a friendly freezing. perhaps it comes from an excited cheer. perhaps it is nothing more than a gentle "peace be with you" whispered quietly amidst the murmurous room.

however, each hand that i touch impacts my life, even if it be small or big. their hands may be cold or perhaps warm despite what contradictory weather there may be.

and even here, in this place where the workload is harsh for those with intellectual minds, my hands touched many who altered my life. they touched my friends and fellow classmates. they touched yours at a time.

warmth embraces my unnaturally cold hands, and i treasure it for as long as i have it.

meeting you was like a twinkle in the night, a rare sight amidst the darkness. meeting the others was like a cluster of sparks in a place where mystery is hidden at every corner. they all shine, and so do you.

i am glad that i can say that i can say that i met people here, in this tiresome place, who managed to change my life in the best of ways.

for you all are the sparks of light glistening in the sky that make up the person that i am glad to say is me for the night.