Chapter eleven- confessing their Feelings

-You're P.O.V-

As I watch the woman smiling and giggle at kouen, I felt something in my heart.. That I never felt before.. but what is this feeling?

"..."

Jealousy..?

No, maybe just my imagination...As I was about to leave the woman suddenly kissed him on the cheecks.

And it hit me.

"K-Kouen?.." my voice crack as I hold my tears back not wanted to cry but to no Vail my tears started to fall and this he notice.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

Before he could ask any further you ran away to where you're room is and lock it and jump into you're bed hugging you're knees.

You could hear kouen's voice at the other side of the door asking to open it but she just cry there like a child.

'What am I doing? Its only natural for prince kouen to date other girls but..why did I feel like this?..I don't know..'

Because you love him,(Y/N).

A voice called.

You don't know but you already love him since you both look at each others eyes. Remember the time when you felt something weird in your heart?.

"..."

The voice giggled and said to her. "You know if you open the door you will find out what I mean, my dear"

-No ones P.O.V-

She walk towards the door and open it with a *Click*and as she did so kouen hug her in his arms.

She was sock at his sudden action but still she buried her face in his warm arms.

"Please don't misunderstand..(Y/N) she was just my sister.." he said hugging you tightly.

"..Ne,Kouen..I have to tell you something.." she said tightening her grip on his cloth.

"..."

"..I-I Love you,kouen.."

Ba-thump!

"Since the day you save my life I thought of you evrytime saying to myself that someday I could meet him one more time and that...and I thank God that we finally met again.." tears already falling one by one afraid of rejection but still she said it what she feels.

"(Y/N)..I too love you.."

Ba-thump!

Just as he says he brush her hair away form hear face and slowly leaning closer to each other and there he kissed her with rough yet passionate love kiss.

After what felt like minutes both of them parted and let there for heads rest to each other.

" I love you.."

" I love you more.."

The only wish, is to be happy with the one I love the most..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nothing to say here guys XD