Chapter Five-"I meet him again"

-with (name)-

"Are Y-You..Ren..Kouen..?" I ask,eyes widen,heart pounding,and it's hard to believe if that's really him..

"What?! You don't know my dear brother!" The Girl/boy shouted suddenly. "Well..let me tell you old hag.."

When he say that "hag" word my blood boils with anger. "...."

"This is Ren Kouen!..the strongest and the imperial prince here in the kou empire.." he explain grinning feeling amazed by his words.

"Ooohhh...is that so..." I said to him boldly. "Hey! Don't give me..that! You see him in personal! The stro-ouch!" Before he could finished his words Ren Kouen punch his head. "Are you okay..brother kouha..?" Kougyoku ask worried. "Yeah..I'm fine.."

"That's enough.." he command looking at his little brother for a while and then his gaze fell upon me and I feel my cheeks begin to burn but I still look at him, something like staring contest.

"...*sight*..Enough I'm going home..my friends will be worried about me.." I was about to walk out of the room but Kouen grab my wrist making me,stop looking at him confused. "Where do you think your going.." he ask still holding my hand. I struggle my hands to let go of his arm but he only holds it tightly. "Let go of me..!" I commanded but he didn't listen.

"Kouha,kougyoku..leave this room..now.." he commanded them ignoring my protest. "O-Okay" they both nod,not knowing what will happened between (name) and Kouen.

When they were now gone,his attention fell upon me again." Hey! What are you gonna do to m-me!?" I ask with mixed emotions like nervous and confused.

"..."

He didn't answer but instead he pull something out from his pocket reviling a familiar necklace,I stare at it for a second and I felt a tear in my eyes falling little by little. I grab the necklace from his hands and place it where my heart was. "I thought,I will never see my precious necklace that gave from my mother and father long time ago...it means a lot to me...because this is the only memory I have...before my parents died..Thank you.." I said happily looking at him,tears dripping down one by one.

"...You drop it before you swim away.." he explain. "I see..then after I left you mean..you were still there?" I ask and he simply nod. "Ohh.."

"..I forgot to ask..what's your name..?" I smile and reply. "My name is (name)..(last name)..*smile*"

"I heard that you already concurred the three rare dungeons.." he said. "Yeah..it was really hard but..it leads me to have friends.." I grin. "You mean your eight generals.."

"Yup!..but we are one big family in oceana!" I exclaim happily. "Your kingdom..?" he ask and I nod. "Um..Ren Kouen..you can visit there anytime you want! *smile*" I said to him shyly. "Okay..I'll go maybe..after you finished your study in sindria.." he said with a smirk. And I blush. "Whats wrong..is there something on my face..?" He ask looking at my now tomato face. "No! No! No! Nothing!..hehehe"

"Wow..I thought you were already matured.." he said and I blushed even more,steam from my head escape. "H-Hey! I'm matured! You know!..*hump!*

"*smirk* then prove it.."

"W-What..are you talking a-about.." I ask nervously.

He smile and slowly walking towards me and I back away step by step but I was cornered. "H-Hey..! W-What do you think your d-doing?..*blush*"

"..." he didn't reply but he pins my both hands towards the wall and I look at him angry but he only gave me a smirk leaning towards my ear and whisper hotly. "Your cute when you're blushing.." with those word he back off and I only look at him dumbfounded.

My..lady...lady..(name)?..can..y-you hear..me.?

"Huh?..Flare..? Where are you.?" I ask looking around while holding my ear.

"I guess its time for you to go..we will talk again sometime.." he said.
.
.
.
"Judal..I know your in there..take her back.." he said looking outside the window. And then a guy I saw an hour ago pop it's head up side down outside the window while grinning. "Yes,yes,yes.." he then wave his wand and again,I teleport and the last words I hear from him was..
"I'll come to see you again.."

----to be continued---

*yawn*..so here's the fifth part *yawn*..I hope you like it Reader-Chan..it took me hours to wrote it because of the projects and reports again..hope you like it..

Aaannnddd....sorryyy...if the..storyyy...is bad...*yawn*
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

-The_Three_Otakus03