Chapter eight-"A fight between Kouen and Sinbad"

-No one's P.O.V-

In the morning (name) was sitting alone in the garden taking some flowers to make a simple beautiful flower crown,after putting all the flowers together she put it on her hair.

Picture of the flower crown you create..you can change it if you want😊.

you can change it if you want😊

"There..it's done!*smile*" she said happily. When she was about to stand up,the ground shake suddenly making her fall back where she was sitting.

*clink!!*

*clink!!*

*CLINK!!!*

*BOOM!*

"W-What was that?" She ask herself.

She stand up again and walk towards where the clashing sword's sound and where the booming sounds is.

After walking.

She turn her head around and saw Sinbad and Kouen fight each other!.

"W-What happened here?!" She shouted in surprise with wide eyes.

-(name)'s P.O.V-

When I arrive at where Alibaba and Sharkkan trained I saw Sinbad and Kouen fight each other! And the worst of all they used dijin equip!!.

"Oi! Alibaba-kun!.can you tell me what is the cause about why they are fighting each other?." I ask taping Alibaba's shoulder.

"Ah! (Name)! Thank goodness you're here.."

"So what happened?.."

"Well you see..about that..they are fighting because..they wanted to prove themselves who loves YOU the most..." Sharkkan said pointing his index finger on my face.

"*blushing like a tomato*..L-L-Love?!..you gonna be kidding me..right?" I ask and Alibaba and Sharkkan nod and I can feel the steam escape from my ears while blushing..

"Lady (name)!!" I turn my head at the right side of my shoulder and saw my generals running towards me.

"Lady (name) what happened here?." They ask.

I told them everything what Sharkkan said and their faces turn into a smile that creeps me out. Except for Flare.

"Hehehe..see lady (name) Sinbad and Kouen has feelings for YOU..!" Lelia said mockingly.

"*blush*..I-I'm gonna go now.." I was about to walk away but someone grab my hand twirling me around until I'm up in the air.

"O-Oi! Kouen! Put me down!." I command him but he only smirk at me making me drowned into a blushing mess.

"How about this..let's just ask (name) who is the one she really love.." when he said those word I froze completely. I looked up and saw Sinbad looking at me and kouen with a jealous reaction.

"...if she pick me,that means she'll be mine..right.?" Sinbad ask still staring at me.

"Yeah..if she pick me..then I'll take her to my empire and she will be my queen.." Kouen said sternly.

"Deal.."

"Hey! Don't ignore me! I'm not a doll you IDIOTS!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. As I shouted Kouen accidentally drop me.

"(NAME)!!!" Both of them shouted flying down towards me with full speed. While everyone at the ground panicked.

"No! Don't come near me!..Hear me Queen of crystals..Please come forward!..Glacia!"

I concentrate and suddenly my body begun to glow with a brilliant light. When the light was now gone my body was covered into a crystals.

When I finally equip myself with my dijin I quickly fly up just to make sure I'm not going to die because I just fall into the ground accidentally

"(Name)! Are you all right?" Sinbad ask worriedly.

"..I'm fine..please excuse me..I'll be gone for a day.." I said melancholically,in a blink of an eye I disappear into their sights.

-No one's P.O.V-

When (name) was gone,Sinbad and Kouen change into their normal forms.

"Because of you,She leave.!" Sinbad said really frustrated at Kouen.

"..."

Sinbad walk away very upset while (name)'s generals was worried about kouen and (name) and Sinbad.

"I'll go after her.." he said walking away.

"Ren Kouen! Please let us help you find her!" Melo said but kouen refused.

"I'll find you..I'm sorry for doing that..I'm so stupid.." kouen thought.

-(name)'s P.O.V-

I was in my old cave where I live long time ago. Sitting alone thinking about what happened minutes ago.

"Stupid Kouen.." I mumble really tired.

Why did I choose a man that is jerk as him!..*sight* Even though he's like that...I have this feeling about him that makes me fell in love with him even more..but why him of all people in this world..

"Stupid,stupid,stupid..." I repeat the words again and again until my eyelids grew heavy until I fell asleep.

"Stupid..Kouen.." I mumble.

----to be continued----

So sorry!!! For not updating so soon! Because I was watching Fairy Tail 2014 episode 96! And I was really enjoying and I forgot to update I'm really sorry! And sorry if the story is bad!(╥_╥)

I'M SO SORRY!!🙏🙇

-The_Three_Otakus03