Chapter four-"Being Kidnap"

-with (name)-

"*giggle*..your funny king sinbad..!" (Name) and sinbad was at the garden laughing and telling story's about when he got scolded by ja'far because he didn't get his paper works done. "Hehehe..no wonder you called the great king in the seven seas..*smile*😊" she smile with a light laugh. "Hahaha!! Right!"sinbad laugh.

"What about you (name)?..what's your story?." Sinbad ask and (name)'s smile began to fade. "Its okay if you don't want to talk about it..*smile*" sinbad said with a smile. "No,it's okay..I'll tell you.."she said looking at sinbad regaining her usual bright smile. "First..2 years ago I was once a mermaid.." she said and sinbads eyes widen in surprise. "R-really?!..that's impossible.." he comment and (name) reply him with a smile. "Its true really..here let me show you.." she stand up picking sinbad's hands signaling him to follow and he agree. "Where are we going?" He ask. "You'll see..now come.."

And with that they started to walk towards the town until they reach to the sea shore.

"At the sea?" Sinbad ask and (name) nod smiling. She walk towards the water letting it touch her feat and it begun to glow brightly..but because of the brightness sinbad had cover his eyes.
.
.
.
.
"You can open your eyes now king sinbad..!" She called and he open his eyes and saw (name) with a mermaid tail swimming at the waters. "I-it's that really you..?!" Sinbad ask in disbelief. She nod showing her tail in front of him."wow..it really is true..!"

"*giggle* see!" She smile swimming around.
.
.
.
"Looks like king sinbad is having fun..!" A sudden voice said. (Name) and sinbad looked up and saw a black hair guy floating in a carpet while standing holding a wand. "Judal..! What are you doing here..?!" Sinbad ask. "*smirk* nothing..just wanted to take something from you.." the guy named judal smile evily. "What do you want?.." sinbad ask seriously. "What do I want?..hmm..I want to take that girl with me." He said pointing his wand towards (name). "No! What do you want with her?!" Sinbad ask shielding (name). "I don't want anything with her..but someone from the kou empire do.." he said and begun to wave his wand around and (name) suddenly glow and disappear. "Nani..?! What did you do to her?!" Sinbad shouted. He was about to summon his dijin but judal fly away with a speed. "Sorry! King sinbad! But I have something to do!"

"JUDAL!!" Sinbad shouted angrily.
.
.
.
.
.

-with (name)-

I open my eyes gently, looking around the unfamiliar room the last thing I remember was that the guy before teleport me here. "Where am I..?" I looked under the sheets and my tail was there still not changing cause its still a little wet.

*Creek* I look towards the door that open it self and saw a girl with pinkish hair entered holding a tray with a food in it. "Oh! Your awake!" She walk towards me and I only look at her preparing myself. "Who are you..?" I ask in a serious tone. She stop for a while and look at me with a smile. "I'm kogyoku the 8th princes in the kou empire,nice to meet you!" She introduce. "Why am I here,what do you want from me?" I ask still in a seriously mood. But before she could talk the door,again open. I look and saw a guy/girl also have a pink hair entered the room holding a huge sword around his back. I look at him in a minute and my tail begun to change back to a normal feet."ohh..so it's true..that she's a mermaid.." he cooed and I took my opportunity to take my hidden sword from my legs and attack him but he block it. *cling!!* the sword echoed through the room."woah!."

"Who are you people..?" I ask still holding my sword towards him. "Please calm down,(name)..!" She said but I didn't listen. "Why would I calm down..my friends will be worried about me right now!" I said to her and she fell silent.
.
.
.
.
"What's going on here..?" A muscular,handsome voice I remembered two years ago ask behind me,I look and saw the guy with red hair looking at me emotionless and that's when I remember him.."Y-You're..."

"Ren Kouen.."

----to be continued---

So this is the forth part and I hope you like it Reader-Chan!😄

-The_Three_Otakus03