"Babe save that for when were doing it. You're hot screaming my name." I say. She groans.

"You're such a preverted 17 year old." She says. I laugh.

"Can I shower with you?" I ask her.

"Nope." She says.

"Why?" I ask her.

"Because I said so. Calm your horomonials." She says and goes back into the bathroom locking the door behind her. I decided to get dress and then go get coffee and stuff for us. I change fast, then go knock on Maria's door and Maria answers.

"I'm going to Dunkin Donuts. Do you and Alex want anything?" I ask her.

"ALEX!" She yells.

"Maria I'm like 2 feet or less from you. No need to yell." He says coming up behind her.

"You want anything from Dunkin Donuts?" She ask him.

"Medium coffee with milk and sugar, then everything bagel with cream cheese." He says getting money from his wallet out.

"It's fine I got it. Don't give me any money." I say.

"You sure?" He ask me and I nod.

"What about you Loccisano?" I ask her.

"Medium ice coffee with milk and sugar and then a boston cream donut." She says. I nod.

"What does Emily like?" I ask her.

"Same thing." She says and I nod.

"Alright if she ask say I went to Dunkin Donuts." I tell them. They nod and I leave and go into my range rover and drive to the nearest Dunkin Donuts. I park and I walk in. The line wasn't that bad but there were some teenage girls.

"YOU'RE AUSTIN MAHONE!" A girl shrieks. I nod.

"Can I have a picture with you?" Another says. I smile.

"Yeah sure." I say. I had a feeling they were friends. I take some pictures with them, and I sign some stuff with a sharpie I always carry around. Hey you never know when you might run into fans.

"Austin I love you so much!" One of the girls say crying. I hug her.

"Don't cry, I love you too." I say hugging her tight.

"I'm never going to forget this." She says as I unwrap my arms from hers. I smile.

"Can we take a few more pictures?" She ask me and I nod. I kiss her cheek and she kisses mine after. Then were done.

"Thank you so much." She says leaving.

"Anytime." I say. I finally order, and then I pay. I walk to where I get my drinks and wait a minute. The drinks come and I take them and leave. I get back to my car and drive back to their house. I get there, park in front of her house and then walk in and go upstairs to her room. I knock and she yells come in. I walk in and see her brushing her hair.

"I went to Dunkin Donuts. Maria told me what you like. Here beautiful." I say handing her, her ice coffee and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you." She says and I nod. I go to Maria's room and knock on her door. Alex answers this time.

"Here ya go." I say handing his stuff to him.

"Thanks." He says taking the bag.

"You wanna come to the studio with us?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure. Maria says she needs to go down there anyway. She wants to record some more songs and get her album out ASAP." He says.

"Alright were probably leaving soon so, I'll let you know." I say. He nods and I walk back to Emily's room.