Vision
I've got one word for you: Hydra. That's all I need to say. You and the rest of the avengers had found one of Hydra's bases. And now, you and the team were going to shut down this energy field they were constructing. Right now, you were standing on the open hatch of the helicopter, waiting for Nat and Cap's approval for you and Vision to go down. Finally, you heard Nat's voice in your ear. "We're all clear down here," she said. You pressed your finger to your ear. "Ok. What happened down there? It took longer than anticipated," you said. Vision was now listening in on the conversation. "Well, you know how they were making that energy thingie?," she asked. "Yea...," you said. "Well, turns out it had enough power to power up some guns and stuff," she said. You nodded and bit your lip. Vision joined in on the conversation. "Ms. Romanoff do you still believe it is safe for us to come down? Taking that the only way to destroy these weapons is by destroying it with another power source which would release toxic radiation into the air," he said. "Yea...we got some radiation. And no, it's not dangerous. For you at least. Cap and I got out just in time before the radiation started to release. But there are flames coming up and the radiation could make an explosion. (Y/N), you're gonna have to contain the radiation from up there. Vision, we need you to collect the weapon," she said. "I am on my way, Ms. Romanoff," he said. "Vision, what did I say about callin me Ms. Romanoff? It makes me feel old," Nat snapped. "My apologies, Natasha. I'm afraid it is a natural habit," he said, making you chuckle. You chuckling made him smile warmly down at you. "Are you sure I can't come with you?," you whined. "(Y/N), I care for you too much to let you risk your life by getting radiation poisoning. It is best for me to go alone," he said. All you did was nod and wrapped your arms around him bringing him into a tight hug. He hesitatingly wrapped his arms around you. You both pulled away slowly. You looked up into his fascinating eyes. "Alright," you said awkwardly patting his shoulder, "go get'em tiger," you said. Vision tilted his head to the side, confused. "(Y/N), I do not know if that is meant as a joke, but I can assure you I am not a tiger," he said. You chuckled and crossed your arms. "I am an android which is probably the closest thing to a human. But if you are implying the pattern of green and red on my head, then I must say that is very clever. But I still don't understand the meaning of saying I'm a tige-," you cut off him off by bringing his head down to yours connecting your lips to his smooth, metallic lips which were surprisingly warm. He awkwardly wrapped his arms around your waist. You pulled away and looked up at him. "Vision, it was a joke. It is a metaphor meaning to go out there and save the world. I know you will," you explained. His mouth was open from the explanation and the sudden kiss. "Oh. I see," he said, "um..thank you for your faith in me. I will make sure to come back safely," he stuttered. "You better," you said, "now go get'em". He smiled at you and awkwardly brought his face down to meet yours again, only to stop midway. You closed the gap and brought your lips to his again. The kiss was pure bliss. The last one was shocking for Vision but now he was ready for it. You both pulled apart and you smiled up at him. He smiled back and jumped out of the helicopter flying down to the base.

(This is what I imagined how Vision would react^^)

Scott
You and Scott were at his place watching a marathon of classic movies, which included Titanic, Ferris Buller's Day Off, Grease, Breakfast Club, and Dirty Dancing. Right now you guys were finishing up Dirty Dancing. It was the final dance scene and Baby ran off of the stage right into Johnny's arm. Then, the screen froze. You looked over at Scott who deep in thought, holding the TV remote. "Whatcha thinking about," you asked. "Do you wanna try that lift?," he asked. You tilted your head at him, considering the offer. "...Sure. Let's try it," you said. You two moved the furniture in the living room and moved the coffee table. Then, went into the kitchen which was connected to the living room. "You sure you can lift me?," you asked. Scott smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I think my ex career of robbing has trained me well for this," he said. You smiled. "Okay then," you said, "whenever you're ready". Scott got into a ready position and gave you a slight nod. You then ran and jumped into his arms. He lifted you up to the ceiling for a full second and then you both collapsed on the floor, you on top. When you fell on top of him, for a second, your lips smashed against each other's. You both pulled away from shock and just stared at each other. Then, a chuckle formed in Scott's throat, which made you chuckle as well. Then, it turned into a full out laughing fit. "Well....that escalated fast," Scott said, making you laugh even more.