Galen's smile is as bright as his brother's as he hugs Lisa. "It's awesome. My old bag was falling apart on me."

"I'm so glad you both like the presents. It was so hard trying to pick something for you." Lisa says, smiling as she takes a sip of her drink. She looks towards Levon who gives her an encouraging smile.

I almost feel sorry for Levon. This isn't his scene. He is the kind of guy that would rather be home alone for a quiet night than in a bar with all of the noise and lights.

Allen reaches inside of his pocket pulling out two envelopes. "I guess it's my turn next."

He passes one to each twin. They take it from him, ripping into the envelope. Inside of Gil's envelope is a gift card to Red Lobster for a hundred dollars.

"Thanks Allen." Gil hugs my best friend as he tucks the gift card away in his back pocket.

"What's yours for?" Lisa asks Galen as he glares down into the envelope.

Galen raises his head, and stares at Allen with the same intensity he had the envelope. "You shouldn't have."

Allen shrugs modestly, pinching Galen's cheek again. "It was nothing, Galen."

"No. You really shouldn't have."

Gil leans towards his brother. "Well, what is it?"

"A certificate for a hundred dollars at Adam and Eve." Galen holds up the envelope and rips it in half. "Don't get me stupid gifts, Pervert!"

I shake my head as Allen laughs. Adam and Eve is a popular online adult toy store. Allen just enjoys harassing Galen. That's the only reason he would get something like that.

Allen's smile is lopsided. "Okay, okay. Here's your real gift."

Allen passes him another gift card to Red Lobster just like Gil's.

"Asshole," says Galen, pocketing the gift card. "You need to find yourself a better hobby."

Lisa and Gil laugh at the exchange between the two of them, but I just shake my head. They both are idiots in my opinion.

"So," Galen draws out the word, making a point to ignore Allen when he makes air kisses at him. He leans on the table so that his face is closer to me. He has to raise his voice just so we can hear each other over the music and the hum of the crowd. "What did you get me?"

I tap my chin for a moment.

"You've been allowed to live to see thirty-four. Isn't that gift enough?" I ask and earn a scoff from both of the twins. I laugh slightly shaking my head.

Galen pouts. "Gil gets an expensive ring and I get air. How is that fair?"

Gil holds up his hand admiring his ring, or maybe just rubbing it in his brother's face that he had gotten something. Galen glowers playfully at him.

"Gil gives great hea--" I am elbowed in the stomach before I can finish that statement.

"I want . . ." Galen pauses to look around the bar before pointing. "Her." He points out a pretty, busty brunette woman who is dancing in a circle of her friends. "Or maybe her. . ." He turns in the opposite direction to point to a blonde girl who is much taller and thicker than the first girl. "Oh but then I wouldn't mind him." He points to a bulky guy that is leaning against the bar talking to a few of his buddies.

"Happy hunting. And may the odds be ever in your favor." I copy the Hunger Games raising three of my fingers in the hair, and whistling the theme tune. Galen only raises one of his back in return.