Force can blind a person Ch 11

Dipper pov

All I see is darkness

"Pine tree come one time to get up? You've slept for much to long"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I cried while writting this so be happy I didn't sob and wake up my family-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep ....... Beep...... Beep...... Beep

I move my back and forth trying to wake myself up.

"Guys he's coming through! He's Finally coming back to us!"

I jolt up to a sitting position but quickly met a pair of arms that wrapped around me and the beeping sound quickened, a soothing voice hushing me. "Dipper it's alright." I knew it was Tyrone. He gently guided my body back down and stroked my hair and the beeping sound calmed back to a normal pace. I lift my arm. weak why do I feel so weak? I hear Velcro right against my head and a strap being pulled on my head. The next thing I know something is being pulled out of my mouth that was deep in my throat. Once it was pulled I coughed hard and felt around for Tyrone. His hand grips my bicep as I have a coughing fit. I breath trying to calm my nerves.

"Hon can you hear me alright." a female asks with a British accent.

I nod my head up and down a few times.

"Can you tell me your name." I open my mouth to use my voice

"h-hipper pine." my voice was sore and very dry and very raspy.

"Good Dipper, please take your time to adjust."

I nod and then something suddenly touches my neck and my head. I jolt away almost fell to off what ever I was on until I was scooped into strong arms that lifted me up Bridal style before i really fell. I don't know who? most likely Tyrone, what could I say I can't see at the moment. Ty placed me back onto what feels like a bed.

"love you need to sit still."

i shake my head. I reach down his shoulder and arm to his hand and picked it up and touched it to the side of my head.

"You want me to do it?"

"Y-yeas" i say with my unused voice

Tyrone Pov

"Alright then" I say and started to unwrap the cloth from his head. Mabel Pines is right next to me.

"Where?" Dipper ask as I unwrapped the bandage from his head.

"Your in the hospital Bro bro. In....... where.....people that are in coma's are at."

I take off the rest of the bandage and Mabel had a small gasp. Dipper was on the brink(Edge) of tears.

"love I'm very sorry they did everything that they could your eyes haven't regenerated back to normal. you have your eyes...just....minus the sight.... I'm sorry love. you're blind." his hand moves up to my shoulder and he crawls closer. I bring him into my lap and rock him back and forth as he cried into my chest for a while.

"How long w-w-was I out?" he asked slowly

"Big brwother? you were asleep for about two years."

Dipper covered his mouth with his hand and his other hand dropped and hung off of my leg. Bill came closer and held onto two of Dippers fingers with his tiny hand.

"It's okay Big brwother I'm tree years old now!" I look down at Dipper to see him trying to hold back the sobbing cry's with his hand. I heard a few foot steps and the nurse felt.

(OMG I'm crying,)

"Big brwother Can we cuddle? I missed you" Bill asked. Dipper moved his hand so he could talk.

"Yes we can cuddle, I missed you so much my little dorito" He said still a little raspy but better. i stand up and Place Dipper back onto the hospital bed and give him a kiss on the forehead. I bend down and lift Bill up onto the bed. The toddler crawled closer to my lover and scooted into his arms. Dipper brought the tiny boy closer and they both fell asleep snuggled up against each other.

"He's missed so much in the last two years." Mabel said. I nod in agreement.

"That even put him through shock, surgeries, lots of tubes, a two year long coma, but worse he will never be able to see again. well what he like's to do most. I read some where that demons can change a few senses to help another sense. almost like....seeing with your feet." Mabel added.

I looked over to her. "If he works hard and try's he will be able to feel the vibrations around him and they will bounce back to him painting a black and white move that will help him be able to walk and move around. like normal."

I smirk at the idea. They look so cute together. Bill curled up against Dipper and Dippers body slightly curling around the smaller body.

A/N

Ok sorry i havent updated and well I got grounded so im sneaking this chapter in really late at night hope you enjoyed this chapter I will update more when I get my phone back because I hate the computer. oh well. Reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram BUY GOLD BYEEEEE!

~AliceCipher01