changes ch4 part 1

Dipper pov
"DOMINIC!"
"Aaaaaaa!" I scream and fall out of bed but never hit the floor. We've been unpacking for about a week the house was actually pretty big. I was sleeping peacefully but my parents screamed .....down from above. Wait they're floating and there's no gravity.

"Dominic please something is wrong with your sister she's in the family room. She's glowing. Why is she glowing!?" My mother yells panicked. I look over to see Bill floating around. Like he used to before he became a baby. I grab hold of his shirt and hand him to our parents.
I pull myself out of the room and down the hall. I reach the family room and what I see is Mabel floating in the middle of the room head down  with a pink fire ora around her.

"Mabel? Mabel can you hear me?" I ask and she lifts her head up a little.

"Mabel calm down its ok I'm right here." I go closer to her and gently place my hand on her shoulder. She pulls me closer and hugs me as everything gently floats back to where they were. Then

Foofm

"Ow my back." I hear Mabel says in my shoulder.
"Mabel you may want to look at your back."

"Why" she asks breaking away from me and looking at her back. "OMGOMGOMG! I have WINGS!"

(Pic of Mabel I did a bad job at the wings, so off)
(And I can't draw feet so relax)

(Pic of Mabel I did a bad job at the wings, so off)(And I can't draw feet so relax)

Her wings were coral pink that then ombré into a darker pink. She squeezes her eyes shut and her wing burst into a pink fire and disappear.

"Omg we got to go show this to Grunkel Stan and Grunkel Ford! Screw drivers license I can fly places!"

"Shwooting Star!" Bill yells and jumps or flys out of my parents arms and hugs Mabel.
My parents look at us like we're a freak show.
"Y-yea lets umm go see Stanly and Stanford. Like right now."

Bill looks over to me and does the gimme hands Mabel places him in my arms and then runs out the door to the car. I roll my eyes and my parents follow her. "Dad wait take bill I need to get something that may help us." My dad takes Bill as I run upstairs and grab Bills informational book and run out the door.

(Time skip still Dip pov)

Fords looking at Mabel and reading the book while I'm playing with Bill and sock puppets on the couch. I really want to laugh at my parents because they look so worried.

"Well your 20% human. 30% angel. And 50% dream demon. There's no explanation why. Well Mabel your now a hybrid Angel dream Demon or an angel demon for short."

"Omg this is so cool... Um dipper he's umm doing that thing with the forks umm in your hand."
Mabel points at my hand.

"Aaaaa Bill don't do that" I pull my hand away. There was a fork sticking out of my skin.

"Huh it doesn't hurt." I say pulling the fork out.
The wound holes glow a light blue and then heals. Bill squirms out of my lap and crawls away from me and hides behind Ford.
"Bill what's wro-" everything blacks out.