a massage ch 1

(In this story I'm making the Pines twins 14 instead of 13.....Deal with it

Dipper

"HAPPY 14th BIRTH DAY!" the whole town shouted for me and Mable. I'm happy. Mable got to have the best birthday party that she wanted. we blew out the candles on the cake and looked at each other.

"So how do you guys feel" Wendy asks

"It feels...normal just older in a way." my twin says I nod in agreement. 

something was missing like it was off. I should be happy that Bill is gone but I wish he was here at the same time.....in a way. I kinda miss the little isosceles triangle annoying me, well at least talking to me. I could have gotten some info out of him.

"what's that!?" someone shouts pointing up at florescent colored sky. we all look up. There's a blue spark,

Ford spoke up  "It looks like.... EVERYONE GET DOWN!" He yelled out. We all dropped to the ground as a blue flamed meteor head right over the the shack. Mable gets up and chases after it with me and the others following behind. We dashed behind her for what seems like 10 minutes until she came to a halt. There were little blue fires in the green grass and in a deep ditch covered in brown dirt smoke.

I stepped on the side of the ditch and slid down. I got to the bottom and covered my nose with my shirt, I waved my hands around trying to clear the smoke. I inhaled, coughing the polluted air out of my lungs. There was a small whimper and heavy breathing as I walk closer to the center. There was another tiny whimper and more breathing. the fog clears up. I squint my eyes. There's a small figure laying in the dirt. I run over to it. It was a blue blanket with eyes shooting stars pine trees, well all of the symbols from Ciphers wheel were on it. It move. I gently move the blanket around. I gasped as blond locks on a head emerged from the fuzzy blanket. It moved around curling up some of the cloth resting his head on it in it's little arms with a small book let in it's hands with the Ciphers wheel on it and under were the words "Take care of me please". I take the book out of his hand while gathering the blank with the sleeping child into my arms.

"Dipper! What was it!?" Mable shouted. I walk back and carefully out of the ditch and cover the child's head with his blanket.

"Dip dots what is that?"

"I don't know, Who it is." I say removing the blanket from his head. there where a few gasps going around and Mable walks closer to me.

I hand her the little booklet and adjust the kid in my arms. as Mable opens the book. The pages turn on there own and a hologram of Bill pops up.

"Hi if you get this well you have some what defeated me if that's what you meat sacks call it. The Name's Bill. Bill William Cipher. I have two brothers that are currently that are in different dimensions. the same thing happened to them as they did to me. Will is technically the revers me and a crybaby How he got defeated........I have no idea, but then there's Tad he doesn't nor want his own universe so he's on his own, He's older than me and my twin Will so he's most likely to be around your age. Look hear me out the symbols on the wheel and the amount of time that I bug you determines what I'm going to act like. The more I bug the more I like. Oh that adorable baby is actually me. You see, you kinda rested my age and memories, I only know the symbols on "my" blanket. First person I see when I wake up has to be you Pine tree or else things will got wack. then shooting star and so on so forth. oh and one more thing. Happy birthday I gave you me. Take care of me the right way and I won't be bad, and don't let me get this message or I'll remember EVERYTHING from this summer. Every. Detail. Well good luck! Remember Reality an Illusion the universe is a hologram Buy gold BYYYEE!"

He burst into flames. Me and Mable look at each other. I was startled when there was a nuzzle on my chest. I look down to see baby Bill snuggling into me still asleep. Mable's phone started to buzz. She dug into her pocket taking her phone out and answering.

"hey mom wazup?"

(parents talking)"..........."

"Wait what?"

Parents talking "................................."

"Really! That's awsome oh and ummm today we found a baby in the woods and there's no orphanage here or anywhere for miles, so can we, you know keep the baby? Please?"

".........."

"YES! ok I'm sure we can handle it, heheh the baby sure likes Dip a lot fell asleep right in his arms,"

"....................................................(parents Talking more)..........................................................................."

"Ok. love you, bye (hangs up) Dip they said we could keep him aaaannd their moving here!"

"Cool."

"Pie twee!" A small voice yelled out.