Wolves and Rabbits ch 8

Dipper pov

I really got there attention now.
"We're not playing kid back away from the child."

"HEAR ME OUT WE'RE GOING TO PLAY A GAME IM GOING TO SUMMON THREE MORE DEMONS ALONG WITH THEIR GRADIAN. I'LL EXPLAIN THE RULES LATER BUT IF THE DEMONS WIN THEN YOU LEAVE US ALONE. IF YOU WIN..... YOU CAN TAKE ME AND BILL! BUT LEAVE THE OTHERS OUY OF THIS!"

"Fine we'll play."

I remember Bill accidentally opening a portal and a pink demon with horns and three eyes named Tom along with a boy named Marco.
(Star vs the forces of evil)
I open a portal to the reverse falls and Marcos dimension. Tyrone and Marco come strolling on in with Will and Tom
"Hey Dippers!"

"Hello love and Marco."

They greet us. Bill Will and Tom say hello to each other.
"Mind telling me why we're surrounded by people with guns?" Ty asks

"Well I made a bet with them they wouldn't stop chasing me Mabel and Bill so now I we got to play a game."

"Hold up. What happens if we lose?" Marco asked unsure

"Well nothing to you guys just the fact that you may not see me or Bill....ever again."

"WHAT Dipper are you insane!" Tyrone yells at me

"Well........no..... I'm just crazy."

"Alright enough chit chat explain the rules or we'll take you and the kid and leave."
The commander said walking closer.

"Alright alright. Here's the game is called wolves and rabbits. There are three teams. Two wolf teams one rabbit team. The rabbits job is to go hide and if found then run away with out being caught. The wolves job is to find as many rabbits as possible and take them back to there den. The team with the most rabbits in 20 minutes is the winner!"
I take a breath
"Only four per team and only two wolf teams my team and your team. Here's the catch no guns no tazers and no major magic just to make things fair."

"No! I not dohen (doing) dat!"

"Pwease Bill it will be fun. "

I look over and see that Tom and Will have bunny ears and feet. I smile and snap my fingers and made Bill look like them. He pouted.
"Oh COME ON DIPPER!REALLY" Marco yells
I stick my tongue out. I just made us have ears tail and nose of a wolf.

"You can't do that you're breaking your own rule 'no magic'"

"Well you didn't shake my hand yet and I said no magic. This *motioning to body* is physical form. So is the bet on or not because I'm sure my sister is getting bored. And standing around just isn't fun."

I hold my hand out as it engulfs in a green fire for him to take it.
He hesitantly take my hand.

"Bill Will Tom you guys are the rabbits if a wolf spots you or grabs you you have to run away and find a new hiding spot. Like how we played hide n seek but this time not in the 'mind scape' But in The whole Town. Oh you guys have a two minutes as a head start! Ready go!"

The tree boys take off running on there hands and bunny feet and teleport away.

One minute left. 

"Let the game...... BEGIN!"