Rules and "cheats" ch 9

Dipper pov
We all broke out into a run. Marco went with Mabel to find Tom while me and Tyrone went to find Bill and Will.

"Find one you find both." Tyrone said. We ran around the corner and I pull him into a alleyway

"Dipper what are we doing we go to f-"

"Shhh I already know where they are" I whisper. I touch his shoulder and we teleport.

"HOLY SHIT! Where are we?"

"This is my mind scape." I answered. My mind scape was a forest. We where standing in an opening.

"BILL TOM WILL YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!" I yell and they run out of hiding from behind trees.

I pick tom and Bill up and Ty gets Will. I teleport us out.

We end up back in the alleyway. Ty peeks his head out and motions me to follow.
We run back to where we started. Something pricked the back of my leg. I groan.
"MABEL!"
I scream and throw Bill up into the air. Mabel swooped down and grabbed Bill like a hawk snatching its pray. Drowsiness took over my body and I slowed down. Tyrone took my hand and pulled me along. I hear Tyrone grunt and pulls me closer to him.

"GUYS ITS A TRAP GET THE KIDS OUT OF HERE!" I yell. "Ty run its not safe for you. The bets off! Leave me I'll only slow you guys down."

"No Dipper I'm not leaving you. Not ever."

I push him away. "GO I'll hold them off for now!"
He hesitates but eventually turns and runs. I turn away and hold my arms out in front of me.

Mabel pov

I flying around with Bill in my arms.
"Pie trween." I hear Bill mumble
I look over my shoulder  I see this huge beam of light. Wtf was that? 
I switch my direction and head back to the beam as it dies down. I fly down and see that my twin panting and all of the government bitches looking around like those stupid ass blondes in movies. I snicker.
"Ummm there's an emergency back at ummm Area ummm 21!" Dipper shouts the troops all gasp and hop in their trucks and leave.
Bill laughs "YEET!" Dorito screams then dabs.
"O MY NACHOS!" I look down the street to see Marco and Tyrone running with Will and Tom.

DIPPER POV
Ty tackles me in a big hug.
"Umm can me and tom go home? I don't want to be chased by government people any more."
Marco asks. I nod and open a portal. He and Will wave goodbye and step through. Ty opens a portal and gives me a kiss and walks through. I smile.
"Dada?" Bill says.
"No Bill. pine tree." Mabel says
"Dada is dead dou. Mama is to"
I look over at Mabel. She was crying.
I wrap my arms around her and Bill and teleport us home.
"It's true Dipper. Mom and dad where shot and killed on the spot."
I took her hand and dragged her to my room. I sat her on my bed. "You can sleep in my room while I try to figure out what we do." I said. She nods and lays down with Bill and they both fall asleep. I grab Bills journal and quickly walk out of my room to Mabel's and lock the door.
I lay the book on the desk and open it and begin to read.