Me dating me ch 5

A/n if you guys didn't see the a/n before this please go back and look at the sketch that I did it took me a while to do it. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipper pov
Well school started and I'm learning to control my abilities. It's been about a mouth now and things are moving smoothly. I'm basically an actual dream demon. Same with Mabel she just has wings. Bill's also learning how to use his powers by watching me or Mabel and copying. Like right now I'm sitting on the ceiling with my homework papers working. And Bill is leaning against my back playing with the puppets and books and baby forks. He's about 9 mouths old now. He's gotten big and talking better.

Achoo
I sneeze.

"Bess you." Bill says.

"Hey Dominic can you come look at this there's something in the family room."

I here my mom yell from downstairs.
My parents are getting used to a supernatural things in Gravity Falls.
I levitate my papers to my desk and float down to the floor with Bill in my lap. Bill gets up before me and runs out of the room. I follow but walk. When I get downstairs there was a portal facing down above the couch.
I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. Bill runs under it and reaches up. A little kid around Bill age with blue hair and a blue sweater and black pants falls out of the portal and into Bills arms.

"WILLLL!" Bill screams happily

"B-bill I-I miss you" the kid stutterers.
They let go of each other and back away, then a person about my age comes falling through and the portal closes. (Pic)

 (Pic)

"Oww. Will why did you open that thing?" He groans.
I run over and help him up. He brushed himself off. Holy shit. He looks like me!

"Umm." I try to figure out what to say. I look kinda cute. WHAT NO NONONO. stop think that Dipper.
We both walk in a circle trying to get a better look at each other. everything was in unison. It was scary. We both squinted at each other and leaned our faces closer. He leaned closer fast and pressed his lips to mine. I jumped back and covered my mouth. He laughed while I blushed.

"Calm down, Dipper I'm you just from a different dimension. The name's Dipper Gleeful. Or Tyrone Gleeful." He said crossing his arms.

"I'm Dipper Pines or Dominic Pines. I-it's nice to meet you." Say shyly.

"Ohhhhhh Pie tree likes Burnin tree!"
Bill teases and Will giggles.

"Are they .... Twins?" I asked

"Yea Will is the reverse Bill. He's always sad though. We come from a place call Reverse Falls." He replied

Cough cough

"Well I'm glad you guys are having a little moment of love but please not here. Dominic your only 14. Or you both are 14."

*loud and long gasp*

"Oh my GOD! Aaaaaa cute little Cipher Twins!" Mabel yells and runs at them scooping them into her arms. Will looks stun in shock and Bill is laughing and squirming around. Mabel puts them down and looks up at us.

"Dipper? Dipper. Dominic? .......Who are you?" She asks.

"Tyrone Gleeful. His reverse self."

"Dominic?" My parents get my attention
"If you're going to date a boy then him and him only. Why because it's basically dating yourself. But no other boys!" Father warned.

"Well me and Will need to figure out a way back." He crosses his arms and taps the amulet around his neck.
"Oh I can open it for you." I suggest

He looked at me confused. I snap my fingers and open a portal.
"Your a dream demon?"
I nod.
"Come Will time to go."
Will walks over and waves goodbye to Bill. Tyrone picks will up then. He takes my hand and pulls me closer. He presses our lips together. I kiss back and then we pull away. Heat was rising to my face.

"Bye love." And he steps into the portal. I wave and the portal closes.

"AAAAAAAA DIP N DOTS HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Mabel screamed.

"I guess I do." I say unsure.
Oh well can't do anything now but go finish my homework. I walk back up the stairs to my room.
Wait a minute.

"HOLY SHIT IM GAY AND HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I scream I hear Bill laughing from downstairs "he just realized it." Mabel laughed out. I cover my face with my hands and slam my head on to the desk and pound my head against it. Ohhhhh what am I going to tell my friends at school. Shit. I groan.
I can't tell them that my boyfriend is from a different dimension and ME! They'll think I'm crazy! But he was a good kisses and really cute. So I guess I'm fine. I'll just stay quiet for now.

I sat up and started doing my homework.