Crystal Opal Dragneel

With Wings:

With Wings:

Name: Crystal Opal Dragneel

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Alias: The Phoenix, The Crystal Flame, Cat, Crystie

Fandom: Fairy Tail

Species: dragon, phoenix, hoomin

Powers: Phoenix Dragon Slayer // 

Phoenix Dragon's Roar (offensive melee)

Phoenix Dragon's Claw (offensive melee)

Phoenix Dragon's Diamond Fist (offensive melee)

Phoenix Dragon's Wing Attack (offensive ranged)

Phoenix Dragon's Crystal Flame (offensive ranged)

Phoenix Dragon's Serpent Strike (offensive invisible)

Phoenix Dragon's Crushing Shield (defensive/offensive melee)

Mystic God's Phoenix Rebirth (defensive healing, allows her to completely heal herself and others around her, raises the dead)

Phoenix wings (allows her to fly)

Natural healing powers (can heal anyone with small injures)

Personality: She is very kind and shy and very friendly. She can be mean to people who are mean to her friends, too. When she gets angry, she becomes very powerful. She is super smart; the smartest wizard in Fiore. She is also a Coodere. She has depression, too, and has trust issues and is insecure. 

Looks: Above ^ She gets her looks from her father, and she is very beautiful. Her guild mark is on her right hand.

Backstory: She was born and raised until the age of three with her parents, but was taken away from them by a mysterious dragon named Krystilliana. That dragon was the Phoenix Dragon and she taught Crystal all about Dragon Slayer magic, and named Crystal after herself.

After Krystilliana disappeared, Crystal made her way to Fairy Tail and joined the guild, being reunited with her parents and her older twin and becoming fast friends with the next generation.

Mom: Lucy

Dad: Natsu

Siblings: Nashi is her older twin.

GF/BF: Currently none

Crush: Silver Fullbuster (MitsukiRedfox's character)

Pets: She has an exceed named Frost (see below, btw I made the edit isn't it good?)

Extra Info: Silver has a crush on her too, but she doesn't know it. She is also best friends with Nashi, her twin, GaLe's daughter, and JeRza's son. She is an S-class wizard, and can be compared with Erza in magical strength and power. Erza is kind of like her older sister; so is Levy. Happy really likes her, too, and Frost and Happy are in love.