Chapter 9

Dean started the car as Cas got in.

"Where are we going?" Cas asked

"It's a surprise." Dean smiled

Cas leaned over to kiss Deans cheek. But, at the same time, Dean went to turn his head. Their lips locked.

Dean was shocked at first, but soon kissed back, one kiss turned into many as Dean reached for Cas' face. Cas pulled away and breathed heavily as he blushed. His eyes wondered everywhere but to Dean.

Dean blinked in realization that he was in a running car and started to drive, not saying a word. Castiel sat back and was silent.

~

Dean pulled up to a an arcade place.

"What's this?" Cas asked

"It's our date. I remember you saying that you never get to sit back and relax or have fun. So, I thought I would show you arcade games." Cas blushed. No one ever did anything just for him. In fact, no one ever really acknowledged Cas. Not even his family.

"Oh, you remembered that." Cas said "No one ever remembers me."

"I do," Dean smiled "and I always will."

There was an awkward silence as Cas blushed harder.

"Come on!" Cas yelled as the two boys ran into the building. Dean laughed. What a child! He thought.

As Cas and Dean ran in, Cas couldn't help but notice all the bright lights and games. "Wow!" He yelled, acknowledging all the people playing games.

Dean laughed as Cas pulled him toward the food court. Cas jumped up and down with the biggest and brightest smile on his face like a sugar-high toddler as the couple got in line for food.

"What do ya want?" Cas asked

"Food. Lots of it."

"Wait! They have pie here." Cas yelled over the loud people "Dean, aren't you, like, in love with pie?"

"Oh my god! Wait wait wait wait wait! Pie?" Dean got really excited "PIE?!?!"

Cas laughed.

After they had their pie, (well, more like after dean had his pie) Cas ran over to look at all the games. Smile large on his face.

"What do you want to do first." Dean asked Cas.

You Cas thought as he mentally slapped himself for having a dirty mind. "That game!" Cas said as he pointed to the corner of the large room.

"Pac man?" Dean asked

"Is that what it's called?" Cas asked

"Have you never seen pac man before?" Dean raised one eyebrow

Hhh-mmm Cas hummed, shaking his head no.

"Oh my god, what?" Dean was astounded "here, let me show you."

Dean grabbed Castiels hand and pulled him towards the Pac man game.

~

After playing the pac man game, Cas would point to another game and then another and another. Dean would show him how to play them and even help him sometimes. Dean would always laugh when he realized how bad Castiel was at playing them. But Cas didn't care, he was having an amazing time.

"What's that?" Cas asked as he pointed to another room.

"What? It's laser tag. Have you never heard of it?" Dean asked

"I mean," Cas looked down "I've heard of it, I just don't know what it is."

"Oh my god." Dean said "Did you have a life before you met me?"

"Well, technically, I was living before I met you but in the figure of language you are speaking of; no, I did not." Cas said

Dean laughed as he grabbed Cas' hand and pulled him towards the laser tag station. Dean paid extra for him and Cas to have a private game. He thought it would be more fun to do a one on one game rather than playing random strangers.

The boys went through the instructions and rules and put on their laser tag vests.

~

After laser tag, the boys decided it was time to leave.

"Shoot! It's almost 10:00! Can you drive me home?" Cas pleaded

"Yeah." Dean said as he opened the car door for Cas.

Dean started driving. He turned on the radio and Heat Of The Moment by Asia came on.

"Yes! HEAT OF THE MOMENT!!!!" Dean sang the song at the top of his lungs.

Cas joined in as the car drove out of sight.