Chapter 8

Cas woke up, still wrapped in Deans arms. The sun rays bursting out the window. This morning, for the first time in is life, Cas wasn't mad about getting up or cranky at all. This wasn't a morning at his house. Usually, the boy would hate getting up but not today. He wasn't at his house, no, he was at home. He was with Dean.

Dean woke up with a sigh and leaned over to tiredly kiss Castiel's cheek. As always, Cas blushed.

"Good morning, my love." Dean said, pulling Cas a bit closer. He knew it was early in their relationship but, he loved Cas and that was all he had to say for himself.

"Good morning." Cas smiled.

All of a sudden, Deans door swung open. "GOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!" Gabriel yelled as he and Sam ran through the hallways of the Winchester household.

"Looks like Gabe's up." Cas sighed

"and Sam." dean said as he heard both boys yell "CHOCOLATE MILK!!!" as the fridge door opened and slammed shut.

Great! Just Great! Dean thought. All he wanted was just a half hour or so with Cas.

"Well, let's go tie them to a chair and hide the milk." said Cas.

"Yep." Dean said, throwing the sheets off him.

When Dean got down stairs, all he could do was smile. Sam usually had a lot of trouble making friends. It was good to see him get loose and express his inner child. Dean always had the same kind of trouble. He blamed it on the fact that he and his family would just move in a couple days anyway. But this time, their dad had promised them there would be no more moving.

When Cas got down stairs, he saw two giant three year olds eating every thing in sight. He couldn't help but laugh. After all, Cas never has had this much fun with his brother.

Dean started making breakfast. Eggs and toast, the usual. Dean knew how to cook, he just really liked eggs and toast.

"So, Cas, what do you want to do today?" Dean asked, putting bread in the toaster.

"I don't know, I was thinking you would chose." Cas said shyly

"Okay." Dean said, quickly turning and kissing Cas. Cas was a bit shocked at first but soon he kissed back.