Chapter 5

Dean walked into the cafeteria.

Where to sit, where to sit? Dean wondered to himself.

He turned his head to see Sam, Gabriel, and Cas all sitting at one table.

Great, this is gonna be awkward.

He walked over and sat next to Sam and across from Cas. He smiled small as he shyly looked at Cas.

"So, Dean, tomorrow's Saturday! Are you excited! Can we have movie night? Please?!" Sam said, begging Dean. It was kind of a tradition for the two brothers.

"Actually, Sam, I may have to do it another time. Hows Sunday?" Dean said, smiling.

"Oh, come on! What've you got better to do?" Sam said

"Well, I was thinking of taking Cas out for dinner, but if you insist." Castiels eyes widened.

"Wait!" Cas yelled "I'll take you up on your offer." Dean smiled and Cas blushed.

"Wait," Gabe said, confused "did my older brother just get asked out?"

"Yep." Dean said

~

After school, Dean and Sam drove home. Dean started to think of a place him and Cas would go.

"You know, dad's gonna kill you, right?"

"Whatever. Dad's not here right now. Plus, what he doesn't know won't hurt him." Dean said, not a worry in his voice.

~

Cas walked home with Gabriel and sighed in delight.

"I can't believe you just said yes to Dean!" Gabe said

"Keep your voice down. Someone will hear you." Cas said as he unlocked the door to his house.

"Whatever." Gabriel rolled his eyes as he ran up stairs. He was so excited. Sam has given him his number and said that he could talk whenever.

What's that boy so happy about? It sure isn't homework! Cas thought as he watched Gabriel run up the steps.

Even though Castiel didn't know why Gabe was happy, he knew why he, himself, was happy. Dean has given him his number and said he would text him more details on their date.

Hey, this is Cas.

Oh, hey :)

Yeah, ummm, you said you would text me details later so, just let me know when you can.

Yeah, so, do you want to go to a fancy place or a plain restaurant?

Something plain. It doesn't have to be fancy.

Okay, well, I'll text you the information later, bye!

Bye

Cas closed his phone and smiled.

"What are you so happy about?" Cas' mom asked.

"Nothing, can I have dinner with a friend tomorrow? We... Uhhh... Want to go over some stuff for a project." Cas said, quickly coming up with an excuse so his mom didn't get suspicious.

"Sure, darling." His mom smiled at him "but be back by at least 9 O' clock."

Cas smiled even more. "Thanks!"