Chapter 6

Castiel waited at his front door. Dean said he would pick him up.
Cas wondered where Dean was. Then again, he Cas was early.

A black '67 Chevy Impala drove over. Cas got in.

"Hey." Cas blushed

"Hey, so I was thinking we could go to Ellen's Diner. Just because it's like the only place I know here." Cas remembered Dean had just moved here.

"Sounds cool." Cas said, smiling

Dean started the car as he began to smile back, he really liked it when Cas' face got bright red. It was cute and very attractive.

~

Cas followed Dean as he led them to a private booth in the corner of the diner.

"So, you really pasted up time with your brother for me?" Cas said

"I spend almost every day of my life with him. It's not like he will suffer three hours without me." Dean said "Plus, I really like you. Movies can be watched a million times on a million different DVDs but there is only one Cas." Cas blushed. No one ever really cared for him. Let alone, told him they really liked him.

"I really like you, too." Cas said

"I don't want to sound like a creep but, I think it's really cute when you blush." Dean said

"Oh... uhhh... Thanks." Cas blushed harder, his cheeks bright red.

Dean smiled.

After the boys had finished their food and talked for a while, Cas decided it was time to leave. As Cas started to get out of the car, Dean grabbed his shoulder.

"Do you want to come over tomorrow? You can bring Gabriel and all for of us could watch some movies." Dean offered

"Sounds great." He smiled as he walked out of the car and up the steps to his home. Dean happily sighed and drove home.

~

"WHAT?!?! First, you cancel our movie night to go on a date with a boy you just met and now you want to share OUR movie night with him?!?!" Sam yelled as Dean explained to him how movie night was going to happen.

"Please, do it for me!" Dean pleaded

"No, Never!" Sam insisted

"Gabriel is coming." Dean said to lighten the mood.

Sam changed his angry face to a smile "okay then" he walked out of the room happily.

What was that? Dean wondered as he watched Sam leave the room. Whatever. I get to see Cas tomorrow.