Chapter 4

Everyday for the rest of the week, Dean sat with Cas, slowly beginning to really, really like him.

On Thursday, Gabriel and Sam joined them for lunch.

Cas leaned over to whisper in Gabe's ear. "Say anything and I'll cut you." He said quite loudly.

"Say anything about what?" Sam asked, he overheard Cas.

"Yeah?" Dean wondered

"Oh... oh... ummm nothi-"

"He's gay." Gabe interrupted

"Gabriel!" Cas yelled, he didn't want people to know. He always knew, it's just kind of weird to admit you're different. I guess that's something every gay person can understand. Castiel blushed.

"That's okay, Dean's bisexual. He doesn't like like to admit it. He always states: I am a straight as a ruler. But to be honest, I think he's as straight as a broken one." Sam said. Dean froze. Only Sam knew that but now two other people knew.

Dean nudged Sam hard with his shoulder. He akwardly looked down at his plate and continued to eat.

Castiel blushed even harder. Oh, so he likes guys, too. Cas thought.

"It's not like that." Dean muttered, knowing it just meant he used girls to deny the fact he was gay.

It was Friday. Dean was glad to get out of school. He wanted the weekend to come quick.

On his way to his first class, Dean bumped into Cas, causing all the papers and books they were holding to fall to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Dean said.

"It's fine." Cas said shyly, leaning down to grab his papers

"No, let me help." Dean said, him, too, leaning down.

"Sorry again, it was my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going."
Dean said

"No, I should have been more cautious." Cas blushed, he liked Dean, but didn't want to say anything.

The boys were silent for a minute, picking up t remainder of their things.

Dean looked up to see the school  hallway was empty.

The boys' eyes met and soon enough Dean leaned in for a kiss. Castiel mentally freaked out. But leaned in anyway. Dean put his book down and reached to touch Cas' face. They went for another kiss when interrupted by the Bell.

Cas nervously blushed and quickly picked up himself and ran to class. Dean froze.

Did that just happen? Dean thought as he hurriedly walked to class.