Chapter 7

The doorbell rang. Dean had just finished placing the blankets down on the couches. He opened the door to reveal a young man with ruffled dark brown hair and his younger brother. Both wearing pajamas.

"Hey." Dean said, moving his arm out, motioning for both Novaks to come in.

"Hey, thanks for inviting us!" Gabriel said walking over to Sam

"Hi." Cas said shyly to Dean. Dean closed the door behind him. Before Cas could take anther step, Dean caught up with him and grabbed his hand. Their fingers intertwined and Cas blushed. They walked over to the couch together.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Dean asked, holding up four different movies in his hands.

"JAWS!!!" Gabriel yelled

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said Sam.

"Well," Cas laughed "I guess it's Jaws!"

"Well then." Dean said while inserting the Disc in the DVD player. It made him laugh how childish Sam can act when he's excited.

~

Half way through the film, Cas got a weather report on his phone saying that a storm was coming to the county and all school would be cancelled.

"Hey, guys, check this out!" Cas said, showing the boys his phone.

"Text mom and see if we can have a sleepover!" Gabe yelled

"I will, I will!" Cas said, signaling for Gabe to calm down.

Cas' mom said it was fine as long as the boys were safe so Dean locked all the doors as a joke.

By the time they finished the movie, it was only 10:34. They decided to watch Jaws 2 and then they all had to get settled.

~

Dean turned off the t.v. Sam and Gabriel had already fallen asleep on the couch.

"Wanna sleep in my room?" Dean whispered "I'm sure it will be more comfortable than a couch."

"Yeah." Cas smiled

Dean got up and grabbed Cas' hand. He led him upstairs and into Deans room.

Dean dimmed his light. He didn't want it to be too bright while he put the sheets back on his bed.

Cas laid down and soon after came Dean. Dean got behind Cas and put his arms around him. Cas shifted abit so he would be more comfortable. Allowing Dean to play with his ruffled hair.

Dean turned of the light. "Goodnight, Cas."

"Goodnight, Dean."

Dean kissed Cas on the cheek and closed his eyes. Cas sighed in delight.