One Night || [F/L]

a/n: doing this bc i'm full of ideas but mostly feels (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ i hate my friend so much lmao

idea: He comes off to me as a one-night-stander, but an incident happens

inspiration: Do It again - Pia Mia

!! hints of lemon !!

It kept you up at night, never letting you getting a decent amount of rest honestly. Was it considered bad in anyway this was affecting you? That one night went a little too far, neither of you ever expected it, but it happened. Although that word kept reoccurring in your mind; Friend.

The two of you were merely friends, nothing else. He's never shown interest in you and you never had thought once of seeing him more than that. That is, up until now.

You sleepily rub at your eye as you were over-thinking everything still. It was all nice. The way he had touched you gently, the way he kissed you so gingerly, then when things got heated--

"[F/N]," a voice breaks you out of your mind.

You blink and look at the person. Futamata blinks at you, his hand on your wrist. "You shouldn't walk around the halls so mindlessly. You nearly fell down those flight of stairs."

He points at the set of stairs in front of your foot. When you follow the direction, you were shocked; what if you had fallen?

The boy merely releases your wrist as he sighs. "You and the captain have been acting a little odd recently," he frowns.

You look over to the setter. "What do you mean? I don't think anything has been wrong."

Futamata shrugs casually as you two walk down the stairs to head to the hallway below, walking side by side as he responds to you, his hand rubbing at his neck nervously. He was unsure of how to explain these things.

"Well... I don't see you that often around him anymore," he pauses for a moment,"He also seems to space out during practice that even a ball hitting his face wouldn't snap him out of it. When we try to ask him about it, he only mutters something under his breath we can't make out then he leaves the gym for fresh air, coming back later as if nothing happened."

The male's eyes stray away from you and look out the window to the blue sky from above. You nervously chew at your bottom lip in wonder. Did that night effect him as badly as it did for you?

"Well, I'm sorry I brought it up," Futamata sighs as he turns to look back at you after the short silence.

You shake your head and give him a half-smile. "No, it's fine. Thank you for your concern, though."

Futamata sheepishly smiles before waving off, entering his own class. After he leaves, you continue your way further down the now-empty hallway, only to be stopped suddenly. An arm grabs you from behind, dragging you to the windowed-wall and pinning your back against it as one hand pressed against the glass on the window, its placement next to your head specifically.

Your gaze looks up only to meet brown eyes looking down at you, you notice it's him. His brows are scrunched slightly, as if frustrated. "I can't be late to class, Terushima," you sigh as you try to move away from between his body and the wall, but he closes in on you even more because of this, his body nearly touching yours.

"Forget it about it, [L/N]," he begs softly.

"Well, what the hell do you want?"

He sighs softly, you catch a glimpse of his tongue piercing as his hot breath brushes against your cheeks. "That night. You know which I'm talking about. I know what you're thinking it might be, but it's not. I mean it was at first--"

Terushima pauses as you give him an odd look. "But after that night, it had me thinkin' non-stop," he continues his sentence. "At first, I just wanted one night where I could have your body."

He chews on his bottom lip as he pauses yet again then continues on after he releases a shaky breath. Your eyes were glued onto his appearance; many expressions written over his features.

"Just one night where I could have you like that, but then... I wanted more," he sighs,"I wanted more of you."

You feel his index and thumb hold the tip of your chin as he looks into your eyes. "I want to be yours and for you to be mine," he simply says.

A blush forms at your cheeks, not expecting a sudden confession from him at all.

"Can we be more than just a one night stand?"