Schisma

" Silence implies consent. "

" Only important when you're troubled and then get super unimportant when you're not. Humans, society, assholes. "

" The world is chaotic, unreasonable and unfair. It has no meaning at all. It is the wish of those who realize this, who refuse to accept it. A wish that the world would be at least a little interesting. "

" The closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see. "

" There's no way to know the rules or the goal, yet there are 7 billion players making whatever moves they want. If you lose too much, or win too much, there are penalties. You can't pass your turn, and if you talk too much, you'll be ostracized. There are no parameters and no way to even know the genre. The world is just a crappy game. "

" Knowledge turns the probability from 1.92% to 100%. in other words, the person with that knowledge is the inevitable victor. " - Sora

" Sacrifice. To the young it means to change, but to the wizened it heralds an end. I know both meanings better than anyone else. " - Khadgar

" If they decided they want to fly, will they grow wings ? I don't think so. You don't change yourself. You change how you do things. You have to make your own way. "

" First rule of magic: always be the smartest person in the room. " - J. Daniel Atlas

" I am bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad. There is no one I'll rather be than myself. " - Ampuan Amirul Syakir

" Create a world that seeks for you, instead of a world that requires you to seek. " -Norman .N

" Now you see me; now you don't. "

" Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection. "

" You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. "

" An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. " - Orlando Aloysius B.