Library

im really scared and exited about this chp bcus for the first time we see things the way tom does and im scared to mess it up hope u like it,thanks for reading.

~Toms POV~

Sitting in the library isnt unusual for me nor the fact that I am alone here,it may bother others but Im better.For all kings in the history of this world have to stay alone,the price of power they posess.I suddenly hear a fall,a fall of books on one of the libraries table someone is angry and taking out their frustation by slamming the books.As my duty as prefect I have to stop them I look around.It is then I see her,a tired look on that angelic face even though she looked frustated she still managed to be beautiful,so innocent,so happy, all traits attracting others to her.She realizes that but not its full potential,the effect she can have.

What a pity.

She didnt see me looking at her for I was sitting on a really advantaged corner of the library.Some thing crossed my mind as I walked towards her.What a perfect time for my perfect plan.

"I can help Elizabeth"

She looked suprised (to say the least)when she realized it was me offering to help.Honestly if I was in her place I would be too.

"What? I mean why..." It was rare to catch her off gaurd I had done it,the thought made me smile.

She frowned,clearly confused.

"I know what you need and I can give it to you?"

"What do you mean?"~jb

"I can give you all the things for the cure of asfilia Methis or the potion ready to drink, anyway you want" I said pointing to all the books spread out in front of her. though I knew it before hand. On the day she met me in the piano room she told me she was next door and upon further researching I found out what she needed for I need her too.

"Im sure you are not doing this out of the goodness of your heart"Smart girl

"You know me so well" I smiled again,dont know what brought this mood.

"How can I help you aka get on with your schemes and how im going to be the pawn you play with?"This was going to be fun,if anyone else had said some thing like this to me they would not be sitting and having a conversation with me but alas I needed her.

"An unbreakable vow first perhaps" I told her

She smiled clearly amused.

"Nothing else would have done"

"Make a promise,the clock is ticking.If I were you I wouldnt waste my time on it"

"I promise to do everything you ask me if it is in my power as long as you give me a promise to help save the person Im trying to save without breathing a word about this to another soul unless Im in mortal peril or you fail"

"Well phrased" ~remember the fault in our stars.

"How can I trust you?"

"You can check the potion give it,use it do whatever you want if it doesnt work stop helping me,the promise wouldnt bind you if I dont do my part.

"Get on with it ...your schemes"

"Do you know anything about the chambers of secret made by Salazar Slytherin"

"Really! Riddle Come On.You are one of the last people that I think would believe in such things,but never mind me go on" she sighed exasperated.

I frowned but quickly recovered.

"It does exist and Im sure of that.Its one of the key features ofour plan that is to follow"

"How can I believe you,Im not risking myself for a fantasy I need proof." she stated clearly leaving no room for argument(s).

"Fine I will show you meet me saturday evening outside the dorm rooms"

And I walked of giving her absolutely no time to react,but iwas not foolish enough to not see her reaction.How she reacts and believes me are important.Only if it were not for that damned Riddle.No time for that now.

She is still surrounded by the books talking to herself and collecting the books.

"What have you got yourself into?Now you are stuck with the crazy paycopath criminal mastermind" I didnt know whether to be angry or pleased.Her expression turned serious and I almost could not hear what she had said next.But I did.

"Anything for love"

So i hope u like it pls dont forget to like or comment,thanx a lot