"What the fuck are you all trying to do here?!?" An officer who was one of the superior asked.

"Nothing sir the the entire glass roof was gonna fall on us, so we called for help" Zayn explained.

"Oh is it? Then what has happened to your friend? He seem to have got a broken leg. It wouldn't happen unless you both tried to climb on each other to loosen the screws of the top glass... Right?" He told just what we did.

All of were dumb for the moment.

"You think we're fools? I feel you are the most inexperienced they've send. But one thing... I want you and all your crew to know that as long as soldiers who love this country lives you or any other terrorism group can't succeed!" His eyes filled with fury for the enemies of his nation.

But we aren't one!!! We aren't terrorist for heaven's sake! What's wrong with these people!

"Now better you stay in your limit until tomorrow. The court is gonna give you all the right justice!" He shrieked.

Each moment my heart was growing faster and with that each word that was leaving his mouth left me more and more numb.

Now are they gonna sentence us to death?

"Have ya or you're crew got any clue how many died in the bombing? Such-"

"Stop it! Just stop!" I shouted, I couldn't resist this anymore.

"Keep your voice low you-"

"Officer! You've got a whole fucking wrong story about us! We aren't terrorist for fuckin heavens sake! If ya want you can check it. I'm Zayn Malik, the head of Malik Textile industry. She's Lottie Morganston assistant of Liam Payne of the famous Payne enterprises. And lastly-"

"I'm Harry Styles son of Des Styles, I'm sure you do know about the Styles we've got a lot of trade with you guys" harry completed

"You think I believe your shit?"

"You have to!" I said in bitterness and anger of being accused for no reason

"Officer you can at least do a check once... Please." Zayn requested.

"We've finished all the checks. One of our best officer is dealing with your case... Wait why am I explaining this to you. You... Come here" he called one of the cop standing by.

"Take them to the interior cells. Make sure they. Don't. Escape." He made his words clear more to us than to the cop.

"Officer plz-"

"Speak another word this will be through that pretty face of yours" he kept his revolver at Zayn's head.

"Okay cop! Cool it" Harry tried to calm him.

"Sir! Leave him!" Sean, the same guy who put us here was standing across the room.

"I'm sorry sir, but these are the wring people. They were just framed" he apologize as he walked towards us

"Officer Sean, this wasn't expected from you. But are you sure about it?" He asked.

"Yes sir, I've made my research and they aren't guilty. We must realise them" Sean replied.

"Hmm... You will be punished for making this mistake being in such a advance department of police" he said strictly to Sean.

"Sorry for the inconvenience that we caused we'll make sure we make it with whatever loss we've caused in your schedule. Send my regards to Des, and tell him that he's got a clever son and also that-"

"Umm... I'm sorry but Dad is no more. He died in an... Accident" pain that the reminder of his dad's death flashed through his eyes.

"Oh... I'm sorry. He was my classmate. Anyway have a nice day" he left the room and so did the other officers.

"Wow now you realized that we aren't guilty? Very early" I clapped my hands for Sean.

"Listen now I know that I was on the wrong side and I'm trying to help. So if you'd stop the sarcasm" he requested. His voice wasn't the loud one like before which is clearly because of his guilt now.

"We've got hardly six hours!" Harry exclaimed looking at the wall clock hanging.

What? We are damn late!

"Have you got any idea where exactly is Mr. Mendes? We know he's not in Ghana" Zayn asked pacing through the room in tension.

"Yeah I know where he is. But its of no use" Sean sighed.

"Where in the fuckin hell is he now?" Harry cursed through his teeth.

"MARION. ISLAND." He said in a thick tone

I remember learning about it in my geography classes

What was it....

Yeah! I remember.

The land which contains over thousand active volcano's!!!

What the hell is he up to!!!