*Blinded love Two*

Start from the beginning

"You finished?" Erwin asked calmly placing my clothes on the sink and pulling out the bath plug. Wrapping a towel around me he lifted me up placing me on top of the toilet lid. "I'll be going out later with some friends, I expect dinner in the oven ready for me when I come home-"

"Friends? I've got work though." He immediately stopped drying me off and stood tall, glaring at me with the menacing look from last night.

"Yes friends!" He snapped between gritted teeth "I'll call your work up later for them to know you not coming back." He released a breath, hands clenching and unclenching as he carried on drying me off, not so nicely this time. 

This time the towel rubbed against my now fully dry skin making a burning sensation start.

"S-Stop Erwin that hurts." I pleaded, my hands on top of him trying to bait them off.  

"DID YOU FORGET ALL THAT I TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT? IT IS COMMANDER TO YOU! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK UNLESS TOLD TO!" 

"But that's not fair! What happened Erwin? Are you still drunk or.."

"HOW DARE YOU!"

'SLAP'

"Ow!" My eyes automatically began tearing up as I forgot about the towel which was still rubbing even harder against my thigh, the skin off it feeling like it's coming off.

He angrily clicked his tongue at he and shoved me away, though I only skidded back a bit off the toilet seat. "Make sure dinner's ready by tonight," he ordered. "Finish yourself off, you're lucky I'm running a bit late looking after you to have time to show you some manners!"

He place his thumb on my cheek rubbing the runaway tear away and removed his hand. Where his hand was once placed he leaned forwards and kiss it. His warm lips hitting my cold cheek.

"It's for your own good, I'm just trying to help you."

"I-I know Commander." I whispered out his hand now cupping my chin tilting my head up.

"I don't want you leaving the house without permission." I nod into his hand. "See you soon love, I love you." I didn't get a chance to reply when his lips pushed themselves against mine, my hands unconsciously wrapping around his neck to deepen it. He laughed into the kiss before pulling away. "You can wait for tonight for more." Looking deep into my eyes he pecks my forehead, "I love you, Eren." 

Shivers running up my back of how my name rolls off tongue I smiled. "I love you too Er-Commander." 

~~

I had just set my large, food for two, home-made - mix-up - as I call it, pizza in the oven and was wondering the house not knowing what to do with myself. 

From sitting on the couch and watching 'Big Bang Theory' to re-tidying mine and Erwin's bedroom, I now sit patiently, bored out of my mind, awaiting for Erwin to return home.

----

"Hey Erwin can we go on this...please!" I beg putting on my big-eyed puppy face.

"I thought you were scared of heights, though?"

"I am." I pouted childishly. "But I won't be so scared if you come on with me." Wiggling my eyebrows playfully at him he sighs and throws his empty bag of candy-floss in the bin.

"OK. OK. You win." I punch the air playfully and hooks our arms together skipping over to the queue to get on the big wheel.

It was mine and Erwin's third date and he took my to the biggest fun fair I'd ever seen in my life and I couldn't be anymore happier. 

Children ran around up in circles playing 'tig' with each other as we boarded a yellow carriage on to the big wheel. But the minute we sat down opposite one another and our doors locked I regretted it. 

Eyes clamped shut, hands feeling around for something to hold onto, I nearly screamed out a cry as it began moving. Yet fear took over my body, my breathing an uneven place as it began rocking even more, something weighing down the seat next to me.

"You're OK, I've got you. Your not going anywhere." The smooth voice of Erwin made me relax into his arms as he began stroking my hair. "It's a pretty sight Eren. Why don't you come and take a look?" I shook my head a whimpers escaping my lips "You don't have to, but I promise you'll love it."

Letting out a shaky sigh I slowly opened one eye, wanting to do it for Erwin, to see how much he was right. 

In an instant I was sat bolt upright, him chuckling away behind me, as I saw the overview of the beautiful night-time ocean and the moon hovering just over us. 

"It's beautiful Erwin!" I exclaimed, smiling a toothy smile over at him.

"Just as beautiful as you."

----

My train of thoughts were cut of with the hammering knocks at the front door. So still smiling at myself from the happy, loving memory I made my way to it. 

I know Erwin said to not leave the house but answering the door isn't, is it? Of course not I'll be answering it from inside I reassured myself, unlocking the door until I heard the 'click' to then open it fully.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?"

"We came to check on you, you didn't come to work, so we brought work to you!" Everyone cheered pushing past me into the house. 

All things were forgotten of what happened between me and Erwin earlier as I shut the front door to join them all in the front room.

"Hey Eren, what's that burning smell?"

-Edited (Word Count: 1449)