*Blinded love Two*

----

The kiss makes my heart flutter, my hands tangled in his hair, his hands firmly gripping my waist.

"I...I-I love...you" I tell him between breaths, panting.

"I love you too, forever. You're mine and only mine."

"I'm yours. I'm all yours", I repeat making him smile down at me, our lips crashing together once more.

----

~ Eren's POV ~

It's cold. So very cold. 

My body is numb but still shaking for dear life. I ended up screaming and crying the whole night while left in the frozen, pitch black room of the basement. Though with all the pleads and screams I let out, no one seems to hear it.

My lips had come to the crisp colour of blue, eyes heavily trying to stay open.

"Love?" I tense but relax again when he strolls up to the side of my bed with a friendly smile. The smile I fell in love with. "How are you feeling?" He questions, pulling a ring of keys from his pocket.

"C-C-Cold," I stuttered out, him nodding.

"I see you've learnt your lesson then?" Lesson? What lesson? I nod anyhow. "Let's get these off you for now, shall we?"

"P-Please."

"Please what?" He says giving me a stern look. Is he still drunk?

I ignore my thoughts, only wanting my wrists to be free from the painfully tight chains. "P-Please Commander."

He smiles in accomplishment of making me say his name, his new title as he unlocks the chains, my hands rubbing each one of my wrists right away. His hand then reaches out for me, me flinching at what he might do next for my eyes to then widen.

"I didn't want to do them things-" He admitted,  -"but you made me." Yes I made him. "From now on you'll do as I say, OK?" 

"Y-Yes Commander" I reply leaning into his warm, loving hug.

"Lets go and take a bath, yes?" Without waiting for a reply he lifts me up, pecking my head before walking back upstairs, out of the basement and into the bathroom where he carefully placed me into the clean, white bathtub.

With a tug my boxers were off, my cheeks heated red but I didn't mind. It's not like he hasn't seen me bare before so I didn't mind. He then threw them into the wash basket and began turning on the water taps.

"I'll go and get you a spare change of clothes while you get yourself clean" He sends me a smile, walking out and locking the bathroom from the outside. I wonder when he fixed an outside lock? And where's the inside one?

My stomach had a larger purple bruise like foot mark which stung when I cleaned it with my flannel. Hissing at the pain I finished off cleaning my bruised body and washed my hair letting the warm, relaxing water help me forget all from last night and the coldness I once felt.