Chapter 8 || You're the douche from Victorias Secret!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Noah's point of view-

I wake up with her name in my mind. Ari. Why am I thinking about her I literally know almost nothing about her yet I feel like I've known her my whole life. I shrug off the feeling and get ready for my first day at a new school.

I throw on a plain gray shirt with black jeans and black and white converse. It's a simple outfit but I make anything look good. I smirk at my cockiness. Damn I'm full of myself. I run my fingers through my hair giving it that 'rolled outta bed but still looks hot' look and brush my teeth, freshening up my breath for all the girls I'll probably make out with today.

I grab my keys and run out the door and into my car and head off to school.

-Ari's point of view-

I wake up to my alarm clock and curse at the fact I have to start getting up early again. My legs are tangled in the blankets so I fall off the bed  in the process of trying to get up. I get up clumsily and get my outfit for the day out of my closest. (Outfit below )

After I get dressed I brush my teeth, then I curl my long hair in light beachy waves

After I get dressed I brush my teeth, then I curl my long hair in light beachy waves. I go look at myself in the mirror and grin at how badass I look today.

I hear a honk and look out my window to see Morgans car waiting for me. I grin and rush down the stairs and out the door after I kiss my mom on the cheek. My dad wasn't here this morning, probably screwing some 20 year old.

I get into the car to see a smiling Morgan.  I smile back because Morgan has such a contagious smile. She can make anyone smile just at smiling at them.

"Are you excited for the first day back.?!" She says with excitement in her voice.

"I could be more excited, but I guess I'm kinda excited. I'm just happy that doing dance takes out the requirement of having to do p.e." I say relieved. I hate p.e. Not because I'm not athletic or anything. Just because it's not fun. I'm really happy they finally have a dance team because I know a lot of dancers in this school.

"Yeah lucky you." Morgan says still smiling.

Once we get to school I head to my locker and pull out, black leggings, black underwear, baby wipes, pad, tampons, and chocolate and stuff em in my locker. My period always surprises me, even though I'm 16 and should have this down by now, so I keep emergency supplies in my locker at all times.

Morgan does the same since her locker is right next to mine. When me and Morgan are on our periods we are crazy sons of bitches. We are moody af, our cravings are always going off, and our cramps are basically hell. Literally hell is in my uterus for 5 days.

Me and Morgan usually sync up when we get our period. Some people don't believe that just because you hang around people a lot you will sync up but me and Morgan almost always are in sync. It's a blessing because we suffer together and we help each other through it. It's also a curse though because with our mood swings added together, we will cut a bitch at any given moment.

We head to the office to get our schedule and squeal in happiness that almost all of our classes are together.

Our first class is math so we both head off. I'm walking having a good conversation with Morgan about how we literally shed out our vagina when I bump into something hard and fall into the ground. More like someone. "Mother fucking ow" is all I say before Morgan starts going off on whoever I just ran, into even though it was my fault I wasn't paying attention.

I look up to see a very familiar looking face. Noah. Fucking. Ryder. Shit, he goes to our school now? Damn.

He looks down at me and his eyes widen when he realizes who he bumps into. "Oh shit sorry Ari." He says before helping me off the ground.

"Hey! Your the douche from Victoria's Secret!" Morgan yells.

"The one and only." He winks.

Morgan just scowls at him before turning back to me. "Let's go to class." Is all she says before we start walking towards our first class.

*****************

After our first class me and Morgan sadly part ways before we head to our second period. I have science while she has history.

I walk into the room to see my other best friends Kate and Adri sitting in the back with two open seats next to them.

I walk over to then smiling and sit next to them.

"Does Morgan have a different schedule?" Adri says with a frown. Adri has brown eyes and short brown hair to her shoulders and perfect teeth. She has amazing sense of fashion and a smile that lights up a room.

She's a little bit shorter than the rest of us (more than a little) but she's a feisty son of a bitch and can surprisingly take someone out if she needs to.

She's done it before. Kate and Adri are best friends and Kate got into a little conundrum with a bossy bitch at school who slapped Kate.  Kate didn't fight back and Adri just happened to be walking by is it went down and tackled the snobby bitch to the ground before throwing punches straight to her jaw.

"Yeah she has history right now." I say with a sad smile finally answering her question.

"At least we have class together." Kate says smiling. Kate has beautiful blonde hair that reaches her low back. Her eyes are a gorgeous blue that has boys drooling. She has nice legs and an athletic figure. She's beyond smart and possibly the nicest girl you would ever meet. She doesn't like to stoop to people low levels unless someone messes with a friend.

One time some dumb fuckboy tripped me and said the stupid pick up line "I think your falling for me" and pretty much asked sex from me. I declined and he called me a slut (yes I'm a slut because I didn't want to have sex with you). Kate was with me and slapped the shit outta him. She left a hand mark that didn't go away for 2 days!

I was smiling admiring my best friends when suddenly a boy with a sexy yet familiar voice came up to my ear and asked, "Is anyone sitting here?"

His breathe on my ear gave me chills and I looked up to see Noah. I quickly put my foot in the chair next to me and did a little smirk.

"Yeah my foots sitting here." I said.

He rolled his eyes, put his bag down and literally sat on my foot. I winced in pain because he put all his weight on my foot.

"AGH!" I yelled. "Get your fat ass of me, your gonna break my leg!"

He got off of my leg and I instantly pulled my leg back and whimpered.

"I don't have a fat ass." He said with a frown.

I was about to reply with a witty comment when the teacher finally walked into the room and started the lesson. I scowled at Noah one last time before switching my attention to the teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~