Chapter 2 || Victorias Secret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should totally get this" Morgan says handing me granny pantys.
"I'll have to consider it" I respond smiling at my dumb best friend.

We walk into Victoria's Secret, which was already hard since we were carrying a million shopping bags. But as soon as we walk in I here a whistle directed at...well directed at me.

Me and Morgan get cat called a lot since dancing has given us really toned body's but every time it suprises me. I look to the boy who whistled and damn. "Hot damn" I say to Morgan. She follows my eyes and sees the beautiful boy looking at me. "Hot damn indeed" she agrees.

The boy walks over to me and he catches Morgan staring and winks at her. I don't blame Morgan for looking. This boy had light brown messy hair that makes him look so hot. He has hazel eyes and plump lips.

But who's really looking at his face when you can see his tan arms sticking out from his shirt. Holy damn damn damn this boy has some fine muscles. You can pretty much see his six pack through his white shirt.

I look back up at him to see him staring down at me and I get a perfect view of his gorgeous jaw line. He looks about 6"2 and I'm 5"8. We are perfect hight for each other. Did I seriously just think that? Gross.

"Like the view I see." The boy says showing a smirk.

"I'm Noah Ryder and I'm new to town and I saw you and I couldn't help but ask if you wanted to show me around cause I'm a bit lost." He says winking at me. Two words. Fuck. Boy. My fuck boy radar is going off like crazy.

"I'm Ariel Anderson but I am going to have to kindly decline you offer because my fuck boy radar is going off like crazy." I reply smoothly.

"What makes you think I'm a fuck boy?" He says putting his hand over his heart pretending to be hurt.

"First of all your literally standing in a Victoria secrets store checking out girls, and you keep smirking and winking. You might as well paint fuck boy on your head because it's that obvious"

I think what I said must have ticked him off a bit because he took a step closer leaving hardly and space glaring daggers at me.

"I don't know how people are here but back in my home town I had girls falling for me left and right and I could get laid whenever I want so I might be a fuck boy but damn am I a hot one."

What the heck does that even mean? This boy is really pissin me off. Time to show him. "The only way you would get laid is if you crawled up a chickens ass and waited. And I would like to try to see your point of view but I can't stick my head that far up my ass." Did I mention I'm really good at comebacks? I think I really ticked him off cause if looks could kill I would be dead. " I would give you a nasty look but you've already got one without trying"

As soon as those words left my mouth I felt him wrap his arm around my waist and pull me to him. "No one has ever rejected me before and it's a major turn on" he says winking at me and letting me go. "Till next time my princess" are his final words. I slip him the middle finger as he walks away. Okay seriously he is a really cliche fuck boy. I swear I've read something like this before.

"That was so cool I swear that's something straight out of a watt pad story!!"

"Don't be silly Morgan we are obviously not in a book."

"Let's go home I think we have enough clothes." Morgan says and I nod in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~