Into The 3rd

This feeling is unexplainable that this place gives off. Almost foreign. With every step of progress there's a setback. It's as though there is something keeping us stagnant. I'd like to think the more we learn about this place the better chance we have of making it out but I have a strange feeling that might not happen. With every piece of information we gain, it makes us aware of how small of a chance we have of making it out of here and causes us move with caution even more! On top of that this has been going on since the 1800's and I doubt any one has overcome this place, where ever it maybe. Which makes me think if this was such a big event and known worldwide why haven't I heard of this before?

" I know everyone is in deep thought right now but we need to search the rest of these houses for more information about this place and take advantage of the day light we have left " Jeff doing a great job of breaking the silence and keeping us on track.

"He's right you guys" said Sterling

"These houses are old school so they only have one floor.

Searching the rest shouldn't take long but we want to be as thorough as possible "I added.

We retied in and headed out of the house down the right side where the other figures could be seen. They were small vague and looked like circles from where we stood but distinguishable. We walked toward the figures we believed to be houses and something caught Liz's attention.

"Hey do you guys see that?" Liz said with her finger pointing toward what looked to be like a piece of metal shinning. As we walked and got close we came upon three wagons all of which looked to be half way buried. Either that or the rest was rotted. Liz bend over and pulled up the piece of metal and said "It's a badge and it says Marshall"

"Guess we know what happen to the Calvary" said James" The governments finest" replied Sterling

"Looks like no one is surviving the fog" said Taco

"Doesn't matter we are going to come out on top when this is all over " "said Jeff.

"Let's just keep going" said Janet.

The rest of the houses didn't yield much reward just rotted furniture and old sliver wear, nothing that would be helpful to us. Almost got kind of boring then as we walked, we saw one figure much bigger than the others. It seem to have a big window towards the top where you could see a gray opening in it. The church! I had a bad feeling about this place and knew sooner or later we would run into it. I had to say something so we would all be prepped.

"Hold on a minute you guys ". I said stopping the group

"What's up" said James

"This last figure has to be the church. It's much bigger than the rest so it can't be a house. Which means all of the dead bodies we didn't see inside the houses has to be in here. According to the newspaper this was the place to gather in case the fog came, which it obviously did. So just expect to see the dead." I told the group.

As we drew closer we stumbled upon the bell which hung in the big opening that I thought was the window. It was broken from the fall and lay in the ground right before the steps. As we approached I could see the double doors, James came up and stood beside me and we both took a door. With a nod from the rest of the group we both pushed. The doors opened and we couldn't see a thing. The fog had made its way in. We walked in slowly, looking at the floor mostly expecting to see the dead but the only thing we saw was pieces of what looked to be the ceiling, which had fallen a while ago. Rotted benches and all four walls but no bodies! No bones, no worn clothes, nothing! Again with this unexplainable feeling, sure it was a relief not to run into any bodies, but that just made you think where they were?