Further

Still restless we had to push forward . We waited for a good amount of time before we even said a word . James and I stayed up the most . He looked at me and I could see his eyes were blood shot red . It wasn't hard to guess mines were the same way . Janet suggested since it seemed safe we should get more sleep . We agreed mostly because we didn't know what waited for us on the other side of the door . That thought made this room feel like the safest place in the world , or where this was. We slept three at a time . After that we ate what food we had left . With energy and a full stomach there was nothing left to do but to venture out .

" Well what ever that was last night seemed to have stopped for a while now . " said James

" With how much it caused the building to shake it has to be very heavy , large maybe but heavy for sure . " said Taco

" We still have to move with caution . After it Yell or groaned the elevator door opened again . With that being the case we don't know if anything came up . " said Jeff

" It would be best if we moved as though we never cleared this hall when we go out. Keep an eye out for anything and speak up if you see something . No matter what it may be " I told the group

We moved the beds one at a time and when we got to the final bed James gave the group a final nod and moved it . Liz opened the door and we stood back ready for anything . As the door opened we could see the hallway lights . They were dem as though someone had come along and took some of the life out of them . Also the floor was wet ! Not just wet but kind of flooded. I looked up at the windows and it was dark out side . Also every room had no lights on ! I'm not sure if we turned them off or not but it made me uncomfortable .

" We should just keep moving . I don't see a need to recheck the rooms unless we plan on staying here another night " I told the group

Everyone looked and gave an agreement . As we got back to the entrance of the facility I noticed there where vines growing up the walls. Also the front door was broken . Rusted at the hinges and broken off. The floors seemed darker and much more dirt was on the surface. before I could gather my thoughts on what I was seeing Jeff spoke up .

" Is it me or dose it seem like a lot of time has passed since going into the room ? " he said to the group

No one said a word but it made sense !

" It would appear that way but how much time ? " asked James

" The hinges on the door rusted away then it fell off . I'd say too much time . Also how dose this effect us now ? " asked Janet

We turned to the direction of the remaining two hallways . The locked door remained locked . It was the only thing time didn't seem to effect. We all started to walk down the path where the elevator was located. As we approached it we noticed two stairways on both sides of the elevator . They had double swinging doors with a dirty window we couldn't see through .

" The worst thing that could happen to us would be getting in this elevator and getting stuck . " I told the group

" Stairs it is " said Sterling

We walked through the double door and there they were stairs. Only thing is they were filled with cement ! Where the floor should have dipped down to the first step it was all even. the rail that you would use to help you keep balance ran right into the floor and disappeared into the cement.

" Why would they close an entrance to the basement like this ." asked Liz

" I'm not sure but they made sure of two things . One don't let anything in and two nothing comes out " said James