The Tomahawk Valley Record

End of the world, dooms day prophecies, strange weather patterns, earth quakes, disappearances and unexplained deaths has the entire world on edge as we review and watch the strange events that have taken place in the south western region of the New World. Everyone life's have stopped to take a look at what's happening on this side of the globe and what will come of these strange events! Is this a new type of season and will it make its way everywhere else?! Some say it's a curse, others say misfortune, either way it seems as though nothing will help these people here in Tomahawk Valley where death seems to be the most certain fate of all those who dwell in the area. No one knows exactly what's causing these strange events, but what we do know is what you are about to read will or has already changed your lives!

It's been a total of eight weeks since the strange weather conditions have hit Tomahawk Valley and it doesn't seem to show any signs of giving up! The closest village in's Vill has experience similar if not the exact same weather conditions we (here in the Valley) have three months ago and has seen its end! Abnormal amounts of rain long periods of snow have hit the region and out of season. Weather patterns like this were consistent and progressively getting worse as time moved on. Residents in in's Vill were in total shock and disbelief as the cloud came in and released this unexpected doom. After the rain and snow stopped the people of in Vill thought the worse was over after the strange weather claimed most of the crops. Then the fog showed its face! Residents say it appeared to roll in like a wave. Now according to travelers the entire village is now cover in a white cloud or thick fog. This fog has blocked out the much needed sun claiming all crops and grass that feeds the livestock which further ended in their death. With all livelihood gone some farmers have abandoned in's Vill, others........ Weren't so lucky. Scientist from all over the country have come to study this strange phenomenon, and believe the same fate will claim Tomahawk Valley. Observations have shown the fog moving closer and closer towards the valley, which in turn has caused the people to go into a panic. Now the main thought going throughout the Valley is what to do if the fog shows up? The nearest village In's Vill which was two hundred thirty-seven miles away, was the closest place where civilization was possible (which really isn't really close at all) has full filled its own name (End's Vill)! Now all hope seems lost. With no habitable land in a reasonable distance, residents of the valley they have buckled down and prepared for the worse. Government officials have deemed the land a no safe no stay zone and quarantined the area to reduce the number of incidents. After reports of in's Vill made it to the higher ups it was already too late after government officials investigated the matter it was deemed unexplainable! Locals who were involved in trade, who first reported the strange phenomenon reported suicides and murders claiming the town went mad! In's Vill has never seen a single murder or suicide since being founded. Now things have made a change for the worse. Government officials have not denied the recent number of deaths and have confirmed the number, one hundred thirty-seven people but remain silent as to the actual cause of this change in weather patterns (which seems to be the starts of strange events in the village). This fog, mist and or cloud has changed the way we live our everyday lives. Residents of Tomahawk who had close kin in In's Vill say the government won't even issue them death certificates or allow them to recover the dead bodies because the cause of death is unknown! As a result of the government's official unexplainable explanation, has caused many folk legends to developed adding to the mystery that has taken place. All of which doesn't compare to the facts that have been disclosed.

In other strange events residents made claims to hearing explosions in the distance, three at a time no more no less. Explosions that sound like dynamite with the same space of time in between each explosion! The very next day famers started noticing animals acting strange developing habits of not eating and aggressiveness, then disappearing! Other strange, unfamiliar, and very different sounds have been heard in the night scaring the animals. Famers say these unexplainable noises are the cause in change in behavior of the livestock. Locals are even scared to slaughter the animals for food saying it could have been the reason why the people in in's Vill went mad. Tainted meat is one of many explanations developed by locals but still doesn't explain the change in weather conditions.

With all the strange events going on it has brought out the best in the valley. Locals have laid aside all difference and grudges to begin working together. Not one soul is left alone to do or attend any type of duty and everyone pitches in to make things go faster. With everything from looking out after each other's livestock and crops to pulling all night look out shifts, sharing the duty! Every morning as the sun rises everyone gather to the top of the valley where In's Vill can be seen, to see the advancement of the fog. Locals report the fog is not like a cloud which has a rounder shape and will eventually pass over an area. Instead it seems as though the fog is endless and doesn't pass over almost like looking out at the sea, only swallowing more land with every day as if it's growing!

In other news locals have finally cleared passable routes after the earth quake struck the Valley causing tons of lose rock to fall onto the only way leading out on to the trade roads. Locals have worked diligently to clear the rubble but could only clear out three paths! In these three areas is where the least amount of rubble lay. Another challenge when it comes to leaving the valley in hopes of finding new grounds to start a new life. Elders in the village seems to believe this will overtake the entire world slowly but surely and have prepared themselves for such an event. Jarring more food than normal and eating less.

Villagers say the reason for this strange turn of events is because of the sin of each town and the people. In result the local church congregation has grown to the exact number of residents in the valley. Aiding in the food drive saving up and collecting food from locals in the village. When and if the fog shows up, the plan is to make it to the church and pray that God moves this evil from the valley. The faith has taken a big step in the face of this fog and given the people hope. Those who have once been at odds for years have now embraced each other's family in genuine love and care. Obeying God will be the difference they say between them and in's Vill which came to a sudden death. They say walking to the top of the valley every morning and seeing that place is like seeing Sodom and Gomorrah and the wrath of God. Its encouragement they say to live a good and respectful life in the eyes of The Lord.

The government has made plans on giving supplies such as candles food and even some man power to the Valley but a way to transport all these things soon is still underway. The government says even if the fog is present by the time they get things together they are still going in. It is estimated to be over the Valley in the time the government shows up. The area has also been issued to be a no go zone to reduce the number of lives lost in case the same fate meets the Valley residents as well. With the additional man power marshals have been called in to contain and maintain safety. This course of action has giving the people hope. Its shows the strength of mankind and how people even in their darkest days can still hold on.

Scientist from all the globe have now responded to this strange turn of events and have filled boats to see and study it for them self's. Some say this is a new season calling it fogust (being that the worst of it has come in August). There is no real explanation that makes sense but this has left the forest bare. Residents have claimed all trees in the valley and roundabout. Fire wood will be important when it comes to the visibility aspect of things. Plans to have check points have been established for transportation and commuting around the valley.

With everything in place and government help on the way all we can do now is wait! The land is very different now from what use to be green acres of land and rolling hills to dirt mounds empty fields littered with dead carcasses of animals. The air has been filled with fear so much so that even a gust of wind doesn't visit the Valley any more. It would seem as though nature itself has abandoned the Valley never to return again.

This misfortune is said to be the worst mankind has ever seen. This fog seems to be unavoidable, almost intelligent and very strategic some say. Scientist has been studying this fog but seem to be developing amnesia! With this result it has attracted even more to the area to study it. The government has issued a mandation stating a full body suit coverings everything from your head to your feet must be worn when entering to study the area also accompanied by Marshalls. Nothing in in's Vill or any area covered by fog should be eaten, drank, or brought back to any area of civilization. All workers, marshal, and scientists must be quarantined for a total of fourteen days to make sure no signs or changes in behavior have taken place. Many safety precautions have been put in place in an attempt to study and fully document everything learned from the fog in order to protect any other cities that might have a grim fate of encountering this. Who knows what may come of all this, all we can do is watch the events unfold as time goes on and take this strange course in the path of human life. Huge your children, kiss your wife, make good on promises, and take advantage of life because you never know when this strange group of events may come your way!!!

v