Chapter 27

Chapter 27

VOTE&VOTE&VOTE THEN COMMENT&COMMENT&COMMENT

60 0R MORE VOTES SO CLICK IT OR TOUCH IT

OUTFITS ARE ON THE SIDE   

(Ash POV)

I woke up to people footsteps and voices upstairs, I groaned and pulled Gabriel closers to me she snuggled further into me making a small noise before she fell back to sleep I was about to fall back to sleep when I heard people downstairs I guess my dad was showing them the renovations I could hear everyone talking all at once, I groaned again opening my eyes I need to get him to sound proof this room I heard a knock on the door I rolled my eyes I looked down at Gabriel’s sleeping form she looked like an angel right now with her long blonde wild hair long lashes and her slightly pink cheeks, her body was half way on mines she had her face laying on my chest with her hand balled up on my stomach I smiled at her not wanting to move I looked over at my night stand it was 10 o-clock in the morning I sighed before I reached for my camera and took a picture of her sleeping form,, I smiled at it before I heard another knock I groaned quietly and slowly got out of the bed making sure I didn’t wake her up. I went to the door and unlocked it, I didn’t have to unlock the other door because apparently, they got through that one. I opened the door and looked at them they were my cousins we were all about the same age or older.

“What do you want” I asked them I don’t see why they all had to come down here at once it was 9 of them 5 girls and 4 boys. I didn’t like the twins Fred and John they were arrogant and cocky (Age 18) , behind them were the triplets Steve, Jonna and Abby (Age 19) I don’t think I liked them either Abby was okay but Steve and Jonna were annoying and next to them were Ryan, Ariana, Jenifer, and Briana ( Age 17) they seemed cool but they also didn’t bother me. I’m guessing everyone was here and upstairs that means we have to get up.

“Nothing they said breakfast was ready” Fred said looking behind at the bed where Gabriel was still sleeping he smirked at her I frowned and stepped out the room closing the door behind me.

“Okay and all of you came down to tell me that” I said frowning that they woke me up for that.

“No we wanted to hang out with you but you seem pretty busy with that girl in there when you’re finished with her let me get at her” Fred said smirking at me John hi fived him and said something about a double team I glared down at them yes they were shorter than me by like a inch or more.

“Look here you two idiots stay away from her if I catch you anywhere near her I will kill you all of you” I hissed at them they gulp and nodded.

“That goes for the rest of you too” I said looking at Ryan and Steve the both nodded their heads quickly I sighed and gave them a big smile.

“We’ll be up in a minute,” I said grinning at them they nodded.

“Oh and uncle said put some clothes on” Ariana said I groaned I refuse to put clothes on, this is my house.

“Alright” I said not bothering to wait for them to leave I opened my door back to the room and stepped in before I closed it I looked at the bed where Gabriel was sitting up rubbing her face the sleeves on her went back to there original position so now her hands were covered. I smiled at her.

“Hey sleepy head you’re up” I said to her she nodded and stretched, her hair was sticking up everywhere she looked so cute with her sleepy eyes and light pink cheeks I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face before I came back out she was still sitting there half asleep.