Meeting

© 2012, Inu_mike
Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

thanks for reading......No lies Just love is part two of this story so read and enjoy this is an LGBT also it is in the process of being edited I know it has mistakes, I don't really have the time to fix it because I honestly have better things to do than to go through over five hundred pages to check, so it will take a while......

Editing  some chapters are no longer available.... 

VOTE or COMMENT, LIKE

I HAVE A GOAL I WANT TO REACH SO HELP ME OUT.

Even if you are new to the story I would still appreciate your votes or comments on all of the chapters...

Proud Watty Winner =)

Chapter 1.

 Chapter 1

Another day in school, just what I need.

I ran away from the teacher who was yelling at me for not having the "proper" uniform on. I don't see how it isn't - the guys get to wear it so why can't I? I looked down at my navy blue school pants, white button-up oxford shirt, navy blue sweater vest and my blue tie. It's better than wearing those ugly short plaid skirts. I shrug and keep running until I reach my class.

"Ash, honey, how are you?" My arm was grabbed by Cynthia, I'm not sure why she's here. 

"Fine, Cynthia," I sighed, I try to shake her off, but she isn't moving, so instead I make my way to the back where my friends are seated.

"Why the long face?" my best friend Alicia, aka Aly asked, grinning while the others snickered, I cut my eyes at them.

"Why don't you tell me?" I sat down on the chair across from her, only to have Cynthia sit on my lap.

"Are you trying out this year for the basketball team?" Sean asked. He's another good friend of mine who was dating Ali. Personally, I think they make a cute couple - Ali is about 5'4 with brown shoulder length hair, she has big brown eyes, plump lips and a heart shaped face that complimented her features while Sean has dirty blond hair and light green eyes.

"Yea, I have to stay in shape and college recruiters come this year," I replied, trying to pry Cynthia's hand out my hair.

"Cynthia, please stop messing with my hair and get off of me," I spoke calmly she pouted in return.

"But, I thought you liked me," she whined, I looked at her as if she had three heads. Like her I can barely stand her. I only put up with her because I'm a nice person.

"Help me!" I turn to Alex who is laughing at my distress. 

"Don't you have to get to class?" I asked, trying to avoid this conversation that I've had with her over and over again. She pouted again but left after nodding and kissing my cheek.

"She's hot. I don't understand why you don't like her! You have half of the girls in this school drooling over you; you even have a freaking fan club! The gods have blessed you Ash, you have to teach me your ways, master," Alex bowed to me while I turned my nose up at the thought of Cynthia and I together as a couple.