Fun with the Family

Needs to be edited some words need to be taken out and some need to be changed. Might take awhile to edit and upload, my sis just took her computer back and mines didn't come yet. 

Chapter 5

(Ash POV)

After practice I went home and took a shower. I threw on some sweat pants and a t shirt not bothering to dry my hair and headed downstairs, where I was surprised to see my sister Jessica and two of my brothers Andrew and Mitchell sitting at the table with my dad.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked as they turned towards me with a look of shock when they took in my appearance. I haven't changed that much have I, I only cut my hair, but I've been cutting my hair short since I was thirteen or fourteen, but then again I haven't seen them since I was 12, even though they do ring every so often.

"Ashley is that you? What did you do to your hair you look so different" I cringed as she said my name I really don't like the name Ashley. I ran my hand through my wet hair.

"Um I cut it obviously" I mumbled back

"I know that, I'm not stupid but why" She asked I shrugged my shoulders my sister is the ultimate girly girl she looks just like my mom with light brown eyes, Auburn hair high cheek bones, plump lips and a hour class figure. Also you would never catch her in anything that isn't feminine or the latest design.

"Because I wanted to, is there a problem with it" I asked as I walked past the table to fridge and got a can of soda out.

"Well" She was cut off my Mitchell

"Anyway to answer your question I'm getting married in January so we are staying here until the wedding" He said ok so Mitchell also looks my mother except with Black hair and sharp jaws which he gets from my father, but he had the same light brown eyes as my mother.

"What everybody is staying here?" I choked on my soda

"Yea I think that's what I just said" Mitchell said

"But don't you have jobs ?" I asked seeing as they all lived in New York and that's a long way from California.

"Yup but we can work from home" Andrew piped up unlike the others, Andrew looks my dad with black hair and blue eyes with the jaw line.

"So I don't get congratulation or anything" Mitchell asked smirking at me

"Oh congrats who is the lucky girl" I said with fake enthusiasm

"Well her name is Sarah and she will also be staying here with us when she comes tomorrow" Mitchell said with a dreamy expression on his face.

"Ugh where is she going to stay I'm definitely not giving up my room or sleeping in the same room as her" I whined 

"Well she can stay in my room of course, there are plenty of room" Mitchell said grinning

"I can't deal with all these people in the house" I muttered to myself 

"Ash stop complaining there are 7 rooms with a den and plenty of space I'm sure you won't run into anyone" My father told me looking at me with a expression that said not to say another word.

"Fine " I sighed tossing the can in the trash 

"Ashley it's not going to be that bad it's going to be just  like old times" Andrew said excitedly for him to be the oldest he was the most immature out of all of us.

I eyed him  "Down boy when is Nathan coming" I asked

" He said he be here tomorrow morning and we are going out to lunch tomorrow when he comes and don't stay up to late and be ready by 11:30" My dad told me