Chapter 12

Chapter 12

REMEMBER TO VOTE OR COMMENT for the nxt chap

ALL OUTFITS ARE ON THE SIDE.... (

direct link if slideshow doesnt work.

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff442/Megan_Michele/Ash%20team%20uniform/d05fac99.pbw

(Gabriel POV)

Ok so maybe being spontaneous with my outfit today wasn't such a good idea. I've been through my dresser and closet twice and had tried on over ten outfits. I can't find anything to wear. I plop down on my bed and look at my now messy room covered in clothes. I look at the time I have approximately 20 minutes to get dressed before Ash comes and picks me up I sigh and go back over to my closet, I guess I will be simple I grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a white strapless shirt with a pair of white flip flops. I added some eyeliner, lip gloss and a looked in the mirror. I guess this will do I left my hair in its natural waves before grabbing my bag.

"Gabriel your ride is here" My mom shouted from downstairs I ran downstairs and said goodbye to my sister and Mother.

"Hey Ash" I greeted her as I got in the car she look me up and down and smiled.

"What's up" she pulled out the drive way and we headed to school. I took in her appearance she had on her navy blue basketball team jackets and with the matching pants, which had panthers and 13 on the front.

"Look at you in your little basketball clothes" I smirked at her as she laughed

"I know I look good don't I" She stated grinning I shook my head.

"Don't get ahead of yourself buddy" I told her she laughed at me as we pulled into the school parking lot.

I opened the door and got out the car walking ahead of Ash, who was just standing there staring at me. i rolled my eyes and walked away

"You can't just leave me" I heard her yell.

"Then stop staring at me and come on" I turned around and laughed, hearing her run up behind me.

"You know that wasn't very nice" she said bumping me slightly I laughed

When we got in the school there were navy blue banners everywhere with the words panthers on it. I guess that's the school mascot I should probably know that by now but oh well all of the students were walking around in their navy blue clothes some even had the schools jersey on. I looked down at myself and sighed. No one ever tells me anything.

(Ash POV)

I watched as Gabriel got out the car. Damn the girl has some legs on her especially in those shorts. I can see all the guys staring at her as she walked past them toward the school I frowned at them and called out to her

"Hey you can't just leave" I watched as she turned towards me and laughed before walking away.

"Then stop staring and come on" She replied laughing as she turned back around damn she caught me.

"You know that wasn't very nice" I told her bumping into her as we enter the school which was covered in banners as usual I looked down at Gabriel to see her looking at her outfit and everyone's else outfits. Oops I forgot to tell her to wear blue today I'm pretty sure everyone here is going to wearing blue today.

"Gabriel I have to go talk to the coach I'll probably see you at lunch" she sighed and nodded before walking off looking lost in thought, I chuckled at her before going to the gym where the team was sitting around talking.

"Davis why aren't you wearing your shoes" the coach asked I looked down at my feet.

"It's in my bag coach" I said pointing to my bag on my shoulder.