Chapter 23

Chapter 23

(Gabriel POV)

I can’t believe she left a hickey on my neck and its noticeable I tried covering it but it wouldn’t cover up so now I’m standing in front of my bathroom mirror trying to cover it up because one I have school in about 20 minutes and two my dad is downstairs and this hickey is definitely seeable oh did I mention I found two more on me last night as I showered yeah ones on the top of my chest and the other one if on my collar yes when I found out I freaked and called Ash up and cursed her out yes I was beyond pissed when I found those two I don’t even remember her doing it either, I was so caught up in it. I looked myself in the mirror as my face heated up as I thought about yesterday god the girl can make you lose you’re mind with in seconds I sighed and looked at my neck again this is definitely not going away I tugged my hair out of the ponytail it was in and put it to the side of my neck so it could cover it until I at least get outside and pass my father. I sighed and threw my makeup in my bag before I went downstairs.

“Hi daddy” I said walking past him to the fridge hoping he wouldn’t see the hickey at least the other two were hidden.

“Hey sweetie” He said coming over to me and giving me a kiss on my forehead before he refilled his coffee mug I looked at what he was wearing he was still in his robe.

“Daddy you aren’t going to work today” I asked he shook his head

“No I have two weeks off” he said drinking his coffee I nodded making sure my hair didn’t move.

“Well I have to go to school” I said quickly grabbing my keys

“Wait a second” He said I stop and closed my eye

“Something seems different about you” He said I laughed nervously

“What do you mean”

“Nothing you just seem happier anyway go ahead” He said I left the house quickly and headed to school maybe the girl would know how to cover this hickey up.

(Ash POV)

So Gabriel was mad last night when she found out about the other hickey she called me up and cursed me out for an hour before she finally hung up the phone I found it funny that she had realized I had done it hours from when it happened. I leaned on my car and waited for Gabriel to pull in the lot I check my watch we still had 5 minute before the warning bell the parking lot was full and students were starting to head in side I’ve been her for awhile I was standing with Rachel at first but she left to go to class. I looked up to see Gabriel pulling into a parking space across from me she got out the car and grabbed her bags.

“Gabby” I said walking up to her as she closed her door she looked at me and frowned.

“What”

“Are you still mad I said I was sorry” I said she still frowned at me

“You know how long it going to take for this to go away” She said pointing to her neck I looked at it I could tell she tried to cover it up with make up.

“Look I’m sorry it won’t do it again” I said she frowned at me I pouted she sighed

“Fine you’re lucky I can’t stay mad at you” She said I grinned at her before I bent down and gave her a quick kiss she flushed as I looked at her smirking.

“Ash” She said looking around I rolled my eye the lot was empty all the students were inside.

“Don’t worry Gabby I know what I’m doing” I said I grabbed her hand and took her inside we stopped by her locker before we walked to class when we reached the door Gabriel moved her hair to the right side so she could cover her neck I frowned.