Aftermath

Vote Comment Like

Recap:

Chapter 8

(Gabriel POV)

I snuggled into something warm, I took in a deep breath Hm'm smells good. I snuggled into it more. I felt someone wrapped his or her arms around me pulling me closer. Wait a minute. Flashbacks of the two guys came back to me. I screamed and kicked whoever it was out the bed earning a yelp as they fell with a thump.

"What the hell" I heard the familiar voice of Ash. I quickly crawled to the edge of the bed peering over. Ash sat up and rubbed her head. I examined her face, her lower lip was cut and swollen and her right eye was purple and blotchy. This is my fault.

"I'm so sorry!" I said frantically as she got up and sat back on the bed.

"It's no problem" She mumbled we sat in silence for a few seconds until I started speaking

"I'm sorry Ash," I mumbled to her she looked at me confused

"You already said sorry" She looked at me not understanding

" No I mean I'm sorry about everything, I should have listened to you" I told her, with tears flowing down my face. I thought of the two guys touching me I felt so dirty. She looked at me with wide eyes and got on her knees in front of me.

"It's not your fault if anything I should have tried harder" she said wiping my tears with her thumb. I looked at her with tears still coming down my face. I put my face in my hand.

"But look at you, you have a black eye and a busted lip" she pulled my hands away from my face and gave me a soft smile.

"I don't mind the bruises, it'll only attract more female attention you know they like the bad guy persona" She said jokingly smiling widely at me, but winced slightly. I reached up and touched her lip lightly causing her to flinch back I immediately felt bad again and my eyes started to water again.

"I guess this is the part where you tell me I told you so? You should have just left me there after everything I said to you" I asked as a single tear fell from my eye Ash frowned at me.

"No I'm not that cruel to say something like that especially after what happen and no matter what anybody says to me I would never let someone go through something like that. Not if I can prevent it from happening" She wiped my tear again and smiled .

"Come on I know you are hungry" she stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed. She led me to her bathroom where she handed me a new toothbrush and wash cloth. I looked at myself, my hair was a mess and my makeup was running, I even had a slight bruise on my cheek. I looked like something out of a horror film. I glanced over at Ash who was standing beside me brushing her teeth. I copied her when we were finished I washed my face off.

"Ash do you have a comb or brush I can use?" I ask stepping out of the bathroom she nodded and threw me a brush I went back into the bathroom and quickly brushed all the knots out of my hair. I came back into the room where Ash was waiting for me. She looked up and smiled.

"You have everything straight now?" She asked standing up going toward the door.

"Yes I think so" I said looking down at what I was wearing which consisted of Ash's  shirt from last night and a pair of boxer.

 "Come on then" we walked out into the hall.

(ASH POV)

I woke up to a rather rude awakening today I was peacefully sleeping when I was suddenly pushed of the bed I silently cursed.