Evelyn

Tris's POV
Its been awhile since we found out about the miscarriage. About three weeks. We've tired again, but nothing. I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I might not be able to have kids.
Tobias and I have the day off so we decided to just stay home and not do anything. He's in the kitchen making lunch while in on the couch watching Jane the Virin. Why wont she just be with Rafiel. He loves her!!! Tobias comes and sits our food down in front of us. I rest my head on his bare chest. I don't know why hes not wearing a shirt.
A loud knock comes from the door. I get up to go answer it. When I do I'm scared. Both Marcus and Evelyn are standing there hand in hand. I thought she was dead!!
"Four!" I shout. I hear a little run. Once he's here I feel his body go tense. His hands go to my waist. Marcus and Evelyn push their way in. Tobias shuts the door, but doesn't open it.
"What is going on?" Tobias demands. He sounds as confused as I am. He told me Every thing about his mom. What she did to get away from Marcus's abuce. How she contacted him and he was going to join her with the factionless, but I came. The question is why are they together.
"We can't just come and see our son and our daughter in law?" Evelyn asks. She even sounds like a bitch. Marcus eyes me up and down like what he did last time so I take a step behind my husband.
"No you can't. I want you to leave," Tobias says in his Four voice. I usually find ut sexy, but not now.
"I- we want to explain things to you Tobias," She says.
"Its Four now." We all sit down on the couch. This is the most awkward thing. "Explain so you can hurry up and leave already."
Evelyn nods her head as she starts. "Abnegation helped me fake my death. I wanted- no needed- to get away from Marcus's abuse. I wanted to take you with me Tobias, but I never thought he would ever in a million years lay a hand on you. A couple years so bye and Marcus finds me. Even though he did horrible things to me, I still had an undying love for him. With that said, we have gotten remarried and we're moving factions. Here, to Daughntless."
After Evelyn has said everything she needs to, they leave. I can't believe this is it. They are gonna be in daughntless. I'm surprised Abnegation a loud it. Then again Marcus was a leader. This is gonna be horrible.

AU: Another chapter. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪