Disapproving

Tris's POV
I'm telling Christina today about my relationship with Four. He already told his friends. I'm nervous to tell her. She can be very weird and violent at times.
     I walk up to her in the dining hall. She now lives with Will in an apartment. I'm moving in with Tobias today. I'm nervous about it, but also very excited. I love him and can't wait to see where with relationship goes.
   "Hey Chris," I say. She jumps at the sound of my voice. She pulls me to her, hugging me close. "Can't. Breath. Need. Air."
   "Sorry, what was it you wanted to talk about?" She says, letting me slip out of her arms. I take a deep breath. I pull her out to the hallway where no one is.
    "You have to promise to not go all crazy okay?" She nods, but has her fingers crossed in back of her. "I've been seeing Four. We didn't want to tell anyone because we thought that you guys would think my rank was based on favoritism. I'm really happy." She looks fuming. I take a step back.
    "He's just gonna hurt you. He's not the 'lovey dovey, I love you so much' kind of guy. He will break your heart faster than you can yell out for help," she tells me in a motherly stern voice. I shake my head. I open my mouth to say something, but she walks away from me. Leaving me alone.
     When I get to Tobias's apartment, I unpack my belongings and hang them up in the closet. Since I'm new here, I don't have a lot of clothes. The front door opens and Tobias stocks in with a sweet smile on his face. He comes up and wraps his arms around me.
    "What did she say?" He asks. I just look at his chest and shake my head. I'm hurt that she doesn't think that Tobias is good for me.
    Tobias starts to say something I can't make out straight. I ask him to repeat what he said. "I said that I..."

AU: Cliffhanger!!! First chapter. Hope ya'll liked this. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🎡🚊