But thank God my intelligent mind, our uncontrollable reaction is what all the bullies want from their victim, luckily I've read some things or two about bullies for dummies before. So I started to use my brain and swallowed my anger inside.

"What do you want Dinah?" I ask assertively looking at her eyes trying intimidate her, at least, a little courage. Dinah just stared at me, smiling mischievously.

"Girls, grab her bag." She ordered the girls. Her distance are still close enough to me, purposely, so I wouldn't ran away from her grasp. And I don't know how to move.

One of the girls pick up my bag and handed it to Dinah. Dinah took out my note book and handed over to her friend. Dinah continue to dropped my bag to the ground as if my bag was some sort of disgusting germ that needed to be liquidated.

"Your bag's gross. That's it, let's go girls." Dinah said as she shoved me against the locker once again (as equally as hard as before) and continue walking down the hallway like a superstar. While I groaned at the pain.

I picked up what's left of my belongings on the floor, ignoring the throbbing back-pain. I can sense that some people are watching me of the occurrence that had happened, some of them snicker, some of them have a heart and put pity, but yet they didn't do anything about it. I fucking hate insensitive society and public humiliation.

My anger turns to embarrassment, embarrassment turns to sadness. And these consumed sadness that I've let in, fueled my anger more. The cycle of these unstable emotions got me to hate myself even more. I know I've tried. I've tried to keep telling myself, that I'm strong, I'm a strong person. One stupid bullying act supposed not to crumble me, and I shouldn't allowed a tear drop from my eyes. But it did anyway. I'm tired of it.

I quickly cleared up my delayed business on my locker, until it had done, I went straight home with tears in my eyes.

-

I slammed my door as I reach my room. Nobody is home anyway, Chris probably went out with his friends again and mom probably have some errands that she need to get done with. I dropped my self on the bed, laying on my stomach with my face facing the window, sobbing. I was strong before, but why now I'm crying?

Because Camila was there before..

The afternoon mid evening sun illuminate through the window, as my eyes unconsciously seeking the girl next door whom I can't stop thinking about. There was no sign of her presence. Her window was shut with her common silver drape, and there was no light coming from the inside.

My tears has gone dry and my lids are getting heavy. The tiredness has taken over me, as I slowly drift to sleep.

-

It was 7pm when I woke up, I can't believe I've just took a nap that long. I stretch my arms, and surprise myself that my back wasn't in much pain anymore like before. But I'm still mentally tired.

I went my way downstairs, looking for any leftovers food, or maybe a little snack would bring back a little energy, simple as that. When I passed on Chris room, something clicked in my head, then I remember, that I need to get his new skateboard.

Well, shit.

Online shop would take 2-3 days of delivery, and the nearest sport store was close at 6pm. I groaned and closed my eyes in frustration. I pinch the bridge of my nose, I can't believe I messed things up. Chris needed his skateboard by tomorrow.

I rushed downstairs to the garage, thinking maybe, I could find a way to fixed it.

Our father, Mike Jauregui, he has a slight of hobby being a mechanic. Chris and I used to watched him work in the past. He was passionate about it. And it never failed to inspire me and Chris. He made us toys, tree house, anything he could build for the love of his child. Happy times, I recall.