Camz

It's been a week since the cafeteria accident, it somehow sparks something in new me.. something that I haven't felt before. Something that I willing-fully to crave more.  

 Of course, aside the new anger and rage toward the Polynesian bitch; I can't help but to wonder if I think... wait, I feel, I'm having a crush on Camila Cabello.   

I mean, honestly, I feel completely smitten by her looks, her movement, her smile, her.... everything... 

Sometimes I just wish I could do something or anything for her. But what can I do?? She's out of my league. She's one of the cheers team, and I'm just a pathetic softball player. Cheerleaders supposed to date footballers not any loser softball player. Fucking stereotype. Wait dating?? God, we're not even reached the friend level yet. 

And Camila wasn't like any rest of her group friend. She's kind, passionate, gentle, and I completely adore her. Every time our eyes locked in the school hallway, cafeteria, classes... she would smile at me, that genuine warm smile of hers. People would play it off cool when they meet new people. But Camila isn't. We just met, heck, she doesn't even knew my name; but she remembers me and smile at me. And I somehow will smile back at her.  

I was sitting on my softball bench, waiting my turn again to play. It was quite breezy afternoon as my eyes landed on the group of practice cheerleaders. I can't help but to mesmerized by her. She dance the cheerleader routine in such joy and effortless, so contrast with the rest of her cheerleader group, doing everything they can to look sexy and seductive.

Minutes later, the cheerleader had finished their practice and spread out to take on a break. I saw Camila walking towards her bag to pulled out her sweat towel and rest it on her shoulder as she took her bottle to drink. But the bottle was empty. She scrunched her nose, and went to nearby water gallon, which is at the end of the bench I've been sitting.

I gulp as I realize she's walking towards me. I hurried to straighten my softball uniform, and re-ponytail my hair. I use my sleeve to wipe away my forehead sweat and oily face to at least looked presentable.

She's finally reach the water gallon, and she notice me as she refilled her bottle.

"Hey you." She smiled that glorious smile of hers.

"Hi Camila.." I'm happy I didn't sound nervous.

She glance to me then avert her eyes to my forehead and giggled lightly.

I raised my eyebrow, "Is there something on my forehead?"

She gulp at her drink after she finished refilled it.

"Yup, there's a little dirt over there." She pointed to my forehead.

Shit. I can feel my face turned red in embarrassment. Stupid, stupid, stupid........

Keep cool Lauren, keep cool... I calm myself down.

I used my sleeve to wiped my forehead again but to realize that the dirt came from my sleeve that I used before. I face palm internally. Now the dirt spread wider across my forehead.

She laugh lightly. Which is music to my ear. At least it worth it by hearing her laugh.

She walked towards me, dabbed her sweat towel with the water from her bottle and wiped gently across my forehead. I really can't get used by the feeling of her touch or taking care of me. And I'm melting on her touch.

"Thanks, you're really kind." I said feeling a little confidence.

"We need to stop meeting like this." She chuckled and sat back next to me.