Code Breaker

"And you, my dear Kelly.. You're going to find your brother for me." Peter stopped walking when we reached the tree line.

Peter had bitten Lydia and just told Stiles to call her ex so that Stiles can come with us. Stiles is still standing on the field with his phone on his ear, panickly looking around and nervously glancing down at the redhead in front of him.

"What?" I reply, looking at Peter with raised brows.

He slightly turned back around to face me. "You forgot that you had a werewolf brother? Whom we need in the pack.." He sarcastically spoke with a straight face.

I roll my eyes exaggeratingly. "You know damn well, I meant why. Why do I need to find Scott?! I want to find Derek first!"

Peter chuckled. "I thought you said you found family so important? Or did that suddenly change after being completely orphaned? Because as far as I'm concerned, Scott is your family. And you had this big thing going on about wanting to protect the last family you had left." He began to walk toward me.

"Which you didn't do very well, seeing as Derek and Laura where supposedly your family. And now that you have Scott, you still won't keep your promise to yourself?" Peter was now standing face to face with me.

Suddenly I realized what I was trying to do. Yes, I was trying to find Derek, but I was approaching this problem totally wrong by siding with Peter. Peter doesn't give two flying fucks about Derek and I, he cares for getting his revenge.

Yes, I want revenge too.. But not if I'll lose Derek in the process, something Peter doesn't care about.

Peter is a cold hearted son of a bitch and as soon as the Argents are no problem anymore, I'll get rid of this mutt.

"Fine, I'll find Scott. But you better find my mate, or I'll-." Peter cut me off, by grabbing me at the throat.

"Or you'll what? You'll fake amnesia?" He snarled, referring to the 'me-forgetting-our-relationship-issue'. "Focus on finding your brother and I'll handle the rest, okay love?" Peter fake smiled at me and I narrowed down my eyes at him.

"Oh and if you find him, immediately come to the hospital." He finally released me and I didn't waste time by transporting away.

-Teen Wolf-

I transported to Scott's house first, but only his mom was home. So I located him with the Mortem Triskele, and saw flashes of him running into the woods.

So here I am, somewhere in the woods. With a bag of casual clothes for Scott. He can't help me in a suit.

Smelling around, I found a distinctively familiar smell. Following the smell, I came across a black suit jacket held together by a piece of duck tape. Picking it up, I took a wiff and took a good look at the jacket.

Scott walked around in this thing? For his next birthday, I'm getting him a real suit.

If this poor piece of fabric is still taking a hike, then Scott can't be to far from here. I started following the scent of salt water, it smells a bit like tears.