Lunatic

Xalia

Soup, plastic plates and cups.... toilet paper...

All kinds of things needed for in the hideout.

Derek and I have to stay low, so as I already mentioned, we have to stay in the hideout. Living off of take-out and cans of soup.

I'm really starting to feel like a hobo, living in an abandoned subway for God's sake! But I can't complain about it, Derek'll feel bad and I can't have him worry about my complaints while we have an Alpha to deal with! I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it. My whole life has been filled with sucking up problems,so why did I think that coming back to Beacon Hills with Derek was going to free me from trouble..

I think it actually brought me more problems than I had before! I found out I'm a werewolf-hybrid, I find out I have a half-brother, I find out my mother was a powerful Alpha and knew the Hale family! I start having dreams about a guy I forgot and apparently knew... My life sucks. But if this is going to be my life if I stay with Derek then so be it. I'm not gonna run from my fucked up world and leave Derek to fend for himself, I'm not that type of person. Me and Derek are gonna fight, side by side, until all the problems are gone.

And that promise, I am gonna keep...

I straighten my back and with a determined face I stroll through aisle 8. Even though my head hurts like a bitch, I keep walking.

It's a full moon tonight and even though it's not my first, it is my first without Derek's help.

The night Derek claimed me, it was a full moon. And I didn't know it then, but I was already a wolf. Luckily I was with Derek. I didn't transform because I was with my mate and that kept me calm throughout the night. But now he send me grocery shopping, and me being me, I forgot it was full moon and that I was a wolf now, and don't really have control over it during a full moon, without Derek.

Quickly putting everything on the register, the guy scanned everything and told me the price. I throw a 20 dollar bill and clench my teeth, trying to keep a growl in. "Keep the change." I hiss with trouble.

I grab the bag and turn around. "But m'am it's to much-." I turn around and glare at him from under my hood and feel my eyes flash. I look down at his name plate and look at his face.

"Keep the change, Matt." And I walk out.

Walking out the store I fast walk towards my bike, but halt when I smell a familiar scent. The scent I always smell on Scott.

The Argent girl!

Flashing my eyes I scan around the parking lot. I stop when I see Argent in a car, with the rich prick. I take out my disposable cell phone and call Scott. "Hey, this is Scott's phone-" I hang up.

Then dial Stiles number. "Stiles, who is this, I'm kinda busy so-." I cut him off.

"Xalia, where is Scott?" I say.

"Oh, my God! You're still alive?! I thought you and Derek died, I'm so sorry for-." I cut him off again.

"Where is Scott?!" I demand.

Stiles sighs and I hear him close a door. "That's what I'd like to know to. Because it's full moon tonight he's been acting all kinds of weird today. He even made out with Lydia.." Stiles said in a small voice.