Final Mating

After I drove me and Derek to the subway, I transported him into one of the compartments on an old mattress.

I pulled his jacket and shirt off then started cleaning his wound with an First Aid Kit in the trunk of the Camaro.

After I cleaned up his wounds and bandaged them, I put a blanket over him and started taking in my own wounds. Or wound, actually. The Alpha didn't hurt me as much as he hurt Derek, the only thing that burns like a bitch is that damn Triskele he drew on me.

I don't even know why he would do that, but he definitely has something to do with Derek's family.

I got to find out what!

Hearing the sound of Derek's heartbeat rising, I turn and see him looking around slightly confused.

"Where the hell..." He mumbles. I walk over and crouch next to the mattress.

"We're in the abandoned subway. And don't even start bitching Der, cause we'll be staying here for a while." I sigh.

Derek looks at and tries to sit up, but I push his shoulders back down. "Stop that, you need to rest. The Alpha hurt you badly and you're not healing that fast." I warn.

Derek sits up anyway and pulls me to sit down on the mattress. "What happened?" He asked.

"What, besides you being thrown 20 feet into the air like a rag doll? Nothing much." I say, like it's no big deal my husband could've died.

"Seriously Xal, what happened after that? While I was out." Derek grasps my chin and makes me look him in the eye.

"I... I tried to fight him but he pushed me in Stiles' jeep, knocked me out. Then when I woke up again, I put you in the car and went to find Scott and Stiles. But could only find Scott and we came across the Alpha again. But nothing happened!" I say, not entirely lying.

Derek gives me the look that says 'tell me right now or I'm gonna make you'.

"He... The Alpha, I went to fight him again." I admit, I hear Derek sigh and look away but I quickly grab his chin. "Babe, you could've been dead! I was seething, you would've done the same thing if it were me laying unconsciously in the car!"

Derek sighs, then glances at me and nods. "Are you hurt?" He asks.

I shake my head no, but Derek hears my heart and raises his brow.

"He threw me over his shoulder and put me down in the hallway and when I tried to transport away, it was like he knew exactly what I wanted to do. He grabbed my ankle and transported with me. Then he... sniffed me.." I mumble.

Derek raises a brow and repeats. "Sniffed you?" I nod.

"And?"

I sigh. "He got extremely mad about something and drew this on me." I lift my shirt and show him the Triskele.

Derek gasped and his eyes widened. "He did that?!" Derek's eyes changed and he started shaking with anger.

"He did that..." Derek trailed off again. I put my hands on the side of his face and try to get him to look at me, while he keeps mumbling what the Alpha did.