Heart Monitor

Xalia

After Derek and I ran from Kate, we went back to the house and got most of our stuff out of there.

We're now just in the middle of the woods, somewhere close to the house, chilling... most of our clothes on the ground of the Camaro...

We haven't had sex since the full moon, don't judge.

I was just sitting on Derek's lap in the driver seat, in my undergarments, smoking, with my head out the window.

"You know your breath's gonna smell terrible, right?" Derek sighs, pulling his head out of my neck to look at me.

I frown and pull my head back in the car, I open the dashboard and rummage through it. "I still got a pack of gum here, somewhere.." I mumble.

He chuckles and continues messing with my hair. He calls it 'Lovingly Stroking', I call it 'Ruining All My Hard Morning Work'.

Finally I grab my jeans and put them on to my calfs. Then pull the gum out of my pocket. "Found it!" I yell.

"Good, you're gonna need the whole pack..." Derek whispers. I gasp and look at him, he's smirking.

I hit his shoulder "shut up!".

Putting out the cigarette and throwing it out the window, I open the pack and put every piece of gum in my mouth. Of course Derek can't let it rest, and starts laughing.

"Told you." He sighs closing his eyes.

I throw the empty pack out the window and pull my jeans on, not closing the button or zipper.

I sigh, thinking about all the bullshit we have been through in the past weeks.

We have to find the Alpha! And we need Scott to help us, only then can we find him. I'll get my chance to kill Kate eventually, maybe not now or maybe not tomorrow... but I will get my chance, and when I get it... I'm gonna rip her throat out.

But first, Derek has to teach Scott a few lessons.

"When are you going to start teaching Scott?" I ask, my question muffled because of all the gum.

"I was actually thinking of testing him first, I want to see what he can do." Derek says.

I nod. "Want me to help?" I ask, raising my brow. Derek opens an eye and chuckles when he sees my full mouth. "If you want, when do you wanna start?" He muses.

"As soon as possible.." I sigh.

"Well we can start now, do you think you can find him?" Sitting up, he asks. I nod and sit up too.

Then grab the roof of the car and lift myself from Derek's lap onto edge of the door, then climb onto the car.

I stand on the hood and start drawing a Mortem Triskele in the air, a Triskele is laying on the top of car.

Closing my eyes, I whisper Scott's name and my eyes flash open, red.

I see a grocery store.