Co-captain

I haven't updated in a while because I was very busy this week, but as an apology... This chapter is as long as a staircase.
(Also, I finally changed my username to the one I wanted. 'dutchlatingirl'. Too bad I made the edits above with my former username, just don't mind them pls.)

Don't forget to like, comment and keep reading.... Enjoy! And 'read' ya later wolves :)

'I thought it was pretty obvious that you're pregnant with my nephews pup.'

His words echoed through my head.

Me? Pregnant?

While I mulled over the newly found information, Peter slowly walked towards me while Derek crawled into another room. Stiles was long gone, leaving us deserted in the unexpected family reunion.

Peter tutted while walking, shaking his head in a disappointed manner. "So it wasn't enough that he was the reason I had to leave you, it wasn't enough that he let a hunter in his bed and extinct our whole family? It wasn't enough to run away with your tail between your legs?" He talked quietly.

I was still on my knees, the banging pain in my head forcing me to stay down. How is that even possible?! Argent said I am an Alpha, why does he have this affect on me?!

"I'll explain my actions, to both of you. But later, I'll get an explanation from you my love. Now, if you'll follow me." He stroke my cheek and I felt my eyes flash.

My body got up on it's own, I wasn't even moving a muscle. My body started walking on it's own. Eyes still flashing.

I walked behind Peter into another room where Derek was sat against an operation table, nose bloodied and panting heavily.

Peter looked into a small mirror and mused. "I was going to wait for a dramatic flair but..." He turned his face to look at the burned and scarred side of his face, then spun the mirror. Me and Derek watched in awe as his once burned face, was now healed and smooth again. "If you look this good, why wait?" He turned his head in my direction and winked.

Then turned to Derek. "Derek, you have to give me a chance to explain." He bend and lowered himself to Dereks eye level. "After all, we're family. We four."

-Teen Wolf-

"Do you understand now?" Peter paused and his eyes flickered from Derek to me and back to Derek. "I didn't want to kill Laura, it was an accident." He put emphasis on the last word.

Derek nodded his head, pulling the tissue away from his nose to look at it only to throw it away on the ground. "But what about the random killings you did?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Peter looked at me with an 'are-you-kidding-me/Hales-version' face. "Sweetheart, both of you know... the killings weren't random." He replied. I glance at Derek and he seems deep in thought.

"They were all connected to the fire." He softly mumbled.

Peter chuckles and nods at Derek. "My gullible nephew has finally decided to put that brain of his to use." He mocked.