No 14.

No 14. [The Stowaway]

a.n./ {This chapter will be really long, so if you get bored... oh... well... sorry! Enjoy anyway!} 😁

Bre

I fell to the floor emotionless. Aisha was the first to kneel beside me, and soon after so did Lee, D'Nay, then Bri.

I didn't say anything, neither did anyone else. It was silent.

"Bre," Aisha spoke up first.

I didn't respond.

"Is there anything you want to tell us?" She asked.

There was another long pause of silence.

I slowly shook my head to respond no. I heard small sighs of disappointment.

"Bre," Lee began next, "I think we deserve a lil' explanation, my dude."

"What is there to explain?" I finally ushered out in a low whisper.

"Well, you can begin with why you lied?" Bri asked more than stated.

"I didn't lie," I lied.

"Bre..." Aisha breathed.

"I really didn't okay?" I lied again.

Aisha stretched out and rested her hand it on my shoulder.

"Would you like us to start?" She asked.

I looked at her confused.

She took a deep breath.

"We sorta... kinda... already knew."

That just made my confusion grow.

"What?" I asked.

"We knew Leah was... a stud." She said, all of them smiling sheepishly at me.

Realization hit me in the face like a brick.

"Y-Y'all k-knew?" I stuttered.

They all nod slowly in unison.

"Y-Y'all all knew and didn't botha' to tell my ass?!" I yelled.

They all nod again.

"Why didn't y'all tell me, man!" I yelled again.

"Don't you think it would've meant more to Leah if you, yourself, came out about her and told us?" D'Nay asked like the answer was obvious.

I breathed heavily.

"Well, if y'all would've told me—!" I began only to be silenced by Bri lifting a finger.

"Don't you dare try to blame this on us, bro. Because you know damn well this is yo' own fault, Bre. Don't even try." She stated truthfully.

I glared at her and she glared right back, before slowly opening her arms to me and softening her expression. She pulled me into her arms, the waterworks were switched on, and I instantly began to weep loudly. She rubbed my back and everyone said it was going to be okay.

I can't believe I'm actually crying...

After what seemed like hours of crying, I pulled away from her embrace and sniffed.

"Aye, man." I began, still sniffling.

They all looked at me expectedly.

"I-I'm dating a stud named Leah, and I-I am in love with her." I continue.